GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone fancy writing an article on the Gamecube hardware?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/09/01 at 21:08
Regular
If so, you need to be technically-minded and know what you're talking about. Also, I'm not interested in people who gather most of their comments from other websites.
The article should be 1000-2000 words long and describe every aspect of the Gamecube hardware in great detail. The reward you get for all this? Well, you get your name (and a link to your email address) on a website which has received over 200 hits in just 2 days. Anyone interested should reply to this topic.
Sat 08/09/01 at 09:23
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
umm yeah i'm on about a webiste do people want to work for it? anyway everyone else does the same with my post for the website
Fri 07/09/01 at 20:31
Regular
Hmmmm AZOWIPES this is a message board for computer games, we will have no pimping in here thankyou very much.
Fri 07/09/01 at 19:31
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
if any of you want to work for me then just say so k?
Wed 05/09/01 at 20:45
Well, I've writted for several sites (eg. TVG- total video games), and some less known ones (udreamcast and extremeg)...

just send me the details at [email protected]

if u already have someone writting that topic, I would be happy to write previews or whatever
Wed 05/09/01 at 19:59
Regular
"Long Live Nintendo!"
Thanx. I started one a couple of days ago and am a quarter of the way through.
Wed 05/09/01 at 16:18
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Well, when you've done it, send it to [email protected], along with your name and e-mail address. If you want to talk about it more, my MSN IM is [email protected]
Wed 05/09/01 at 14:02
Regular
"Long Live Nintendo!"
I wouldn't mind having a go. I want to write this sort of thing later in life, anyway.
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:55
In answer to your question, no, I don't want to write an article about the GC hardware. This is my first post in the Ninty forum for a few days, don't you know?
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:51
Regular
it's address is http://www.vwww.net/~tma/
Sat 01/09/01 at 21:26
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
NINTYuk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.