GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox-What games do you think will be on the xbox ?'''"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/09/01 at 20:56
Regular
Tell me what games you known or think will be on the Xbox?@'''''''''@@@
Sat 01/09/01 at 20:56
Tell me what games you known or think will be on the Xbox?@'''''''''@@@
Mon 03/09/01 at 21:21
Well, there are some absolute crackers... check out a site like ign.com to get the whole list, but here are the best:

Project Gotham: The sequal to MSR, MS have actually rented the Ferrari licence off acclaim to allow this game to sport the biggest line up of cars seen..

Munches Oddysey: Before the PS2 came out, EVERYONE was talking about this game being the biggest PS2 game ever... and then the developers made it an Xbox exclusive, and PS2 fans don't care about it any more... hmmm

Jet Set Radio Future: What can I say? More moves, bigger stages, better graphics, more challenges!
Mon 03/09/01 at 22:15
Regular
"Whatever!"
WWF Raw Is War looks absolutely amazing however there is no career mode and there will aparently only be up to six people in the ring at once compared to Smackdown 3's nine - Still one to watch though!!

Dead or Alive 3 should be a cracker, if it is anything like the second one anyway!!

Simpsons Road Rage, should be good thankfully its coming to PS2 also!!

Cant really think of anymore though!!
Mon 03/09/01 at 23:05
Regular
Microsoft Train Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Microsoft Monster Truck Madness

Microsoft WIndows 98

Microsoft Office
Sat 03/11/01 at 17:17
Regular
i heared about 38 games and dead or alive3 and wwf raw is war are the shining games for x-box.
and you can find the games in www.xbox.com
Sat 03/11/01 at 17:45
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Microsoft Train Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Microsoft Monster
> Truck Madness

Microsoft WIndows 98

Microsoft Office

Lol
and Microsoft Word
Fri 23/11/01 at 01:34
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
halo looks oustanding in every way

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.