GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"anyone know how to reset xbox parental password?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/11/03 at 04:55
Regular
"trigga"
on my xbox console i forgot my parental control "password".... how can i reset it ??????? ....help....
Tue 25/11/03 at 04:55
Regular
"trigga"
on my xbox console i forgot my parental control "password".... how can i reset it ??????? ....help....
Tue 25/11/03 at 10:31
Regular
"\\"
I laugh at you. I'm guessing you'd have to ask the shop you got it from or the xbox customer support.
Thu 04/12/03 at 21:10
Regular
all of you I will tell you the password that I had to get from microsoft X,Y,L TRIGGER and x this will disable parental control no need to thank me all you mama boys out there.
Thu 04/12/03 at 21:11
Regular
and tell me if it works in uk cus im not sure
Thu 04/12/03 at 21:21
Regular
shut up I never got my xbox locked and im not lying you jacka** I just asked the company just in case somthing happend. and my xbox is made in mexico and I live in Canada if you want to know and if that cheat works in France,Canada,US, and mexico it will probably work in your damn country
Fri 05/12/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Teal'c"
You damn jacka, TMG.
Sat 06/12/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
How about you ask your parents?
Sat 06/12/03 at 14:10
The original poster posted at 5 in the morning, so it's probable that he's from the US. Logic, you see?
Sat 06/12/03 at 18:06
Regular
"relocated"
TGMbloke wrote:
> b) MS design a password system....and then give away a hack freely
> anyway, even (If like you) you are just curiois and don't even need
> it.

Erm, remember pre-XP Windows? You could set your PC up so that you needed a password to login. Unless you pressed cancel, in which case you could log in anyway. Sounds like MS to me.
Sun 07/12/03 at 21:25
Regular
I wonder does it work in the UK?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.