GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zelda"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/09/01 at 00:21
Regular
I know that everyone has been shocked with the new screenshots of Zelda, but to all the Zelda fans I would just like to say, trust Nintendo, the have never let us down before so I am sure they know what they are doing. They have been giving us great Zelda games for a while now. The graphics are never what have made the Zelda games in the past.

So please don't panic Zelda has always been defined by it's gameplay.
Sat 01/09/01 at 16:23
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Andy McGran - That name sounds familiar....

...WILLOW?!
Sat 01/09/01 at 16:04
Regular
"<];o)"
Oh my giddy aunt they´ve cell shaded it or at least something like it. It looks cool to me still though. Be different anyway.
Sat 01/09/01 at 15:58
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Thank'ee for the links, kind folks.

*now viewing pictures*

Good god.

Nintendo are brave. It kind of looks 2D-ish... hmmm. The stills look terrible in my opinion - however, it does look very good in the video.

So I'm undecided, until I play it. That's going to be a while.
Sat 01/09/01 at 13:43
Regular
"not dead"
Um, the thing is, the graphics are nothing short of stunning.

The initial reaction was one of shock because it has changed in appearance so much, but from the video it's obvious that many of the things that make Zelda great remain.
Sat 01/09/01 at 13:37
Regular
Just poke around the Gamecube section of www.ign.com, you'll find some quick enough.
Sat 01/09/01 at 13:28
Regular
www.igncube.com or www.planetgamecube.com
Sat 01/09/01 at 12:34
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I haven't actually seen it yet, (I've still commented on it thouigh, which shows just how well informed most of my my arguments are) so can someone give me a link to some screenshots?
Sat 01/09/01 at 09:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
I am getting use to the new look now - I still havent seen it in motion but I know for a fact it will another classic from Nintendo!!
Sat 01/09/01 at 00:26
Regular
i've never had any doubts about the new zelda game. I'm actually quite hapy about it. I prefer the new look as opposed to a high res N64 version. I think it will gove a whole new feel to the game.
Sat 01/09/01 at 00:21
I know that everyone has been shocked with the new screenshots of Zelda, but to all the Zelda fans I would just like to say, trust Nintendo, the have never let us down before so I am sure they know what they are doing. They have been giving us great Zelda games for a while now. The graphics are never what have made the Zelda games in the past.

So please don't panic Zelda has always been defined by it's gameplay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.