GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"classic games and advice!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/11/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Sonic boom"
Hi there good people of the gaming world, id just like to pick your brains.
Does anyone know if there are any good spooky atmospheric adventure games for the n64?

Ive got resident evil, and obviously Ocarina of time, but ive heard shadowman is quite good,castlevania is ment to be good aswell, is this so?
I like this genre of game, and there doesnt seem to be many games of this genre on the n64.

Ive been playing project zero on the playstation and it was amazing! does anyone know if its coming to the PC? What games are like this on the PC?

Also i was playing the classic game zombies ate my neighbours on my humble megadrive the other day and i was wondering if was going to be ported on the GBA, wouldnt that be wicked?!

take it easy old skool dizzy egg gamer
Fri 28/11/03 at 00:14
Regular
Majora's Mask was the second greatest (behind Conker) game on the N64 for pure freeky atmosphere.

Shadowman really was so unbelievably fantastic that EVERYONE should own it... such a massive, involving, addictive game that just did EVERYTHING right.

Scariest game on the N64? Well it has to be that level in Conker... the most twisted ever.

And Castlevania 64 really was a great game but couldn't beat the boss...

The sequel to it was essentially the same game but with 2 extra characters and a few more bits. Might want to get that instead.
Thu 27/11/03 at 21:53
Regular
DIZZYMAN wrote:
> Does anyone know if there are any good spooky atmospheric adventure
> games for the n64?

Definitely Majora's Mask.
Thu 27/11/03 at 17:58
"possibly impossible"
Played Castlevania 64 and was disappointed.

Can't think of too many spooky N64 games though.
Thu 27/11/03 at 16:42
Regular
Shadowman was the nuts.
There was Resi 2 as well, if that's your type of thing. I have a feeling Castlevania 64 may have sucked, I heard there was awkward 3d jumping with a bad camera angle...
Thu 27/11/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Sonic boom"
Hi there good people of the gaming world, id just like to pick your brains.
Does anyone know if there are any good spooky atmospheric adventure games for the n64?

Ive got resident evil, and obviously Ocarina of time, but ive heard shadowman is quite good,castlevania is ment to be good aswell, is this so?
I like this genre of game, and there doesnt seem to be many games of this genre on the n64.

Ive been playing project zero on the playstation and it was amazing! does anyone know if its coming to the PC? What games are like this on the PC?

Also i was playing the classic game zombies ate my neighbours on my humble megadrive the other day and i was wondering if was going to be ported on the GBA, wouldnt that be wicked?!

take it easy old skool dizzy egg gamer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.