GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTR 1st Round-Austin (Bandy) vs Mankind (Ice Blaster)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 17:18
Regular
(Mankind’s music hits) Hello, and welcome to what could possibly be the biggest match in the first round of this year’s KOTR. Firstly, making his way to the ring, Mankind (Ice Blaster)!!

(Stone Cold’s music hits,) Mankind’s opponent today is surely one of the biggest superstars ever to grace the presence of the WWF, Stone Cold Steve Austin (Bandy)!!

Austin rushes into the ring and begins exchanging right-hands with Mankind, the bell rings-it’s go time! Austin whips Mankind into the ropes and hits a huge powerslam! Early cover, 1..and the kick-out. Mankind ducks an attempted clothesline, grabs Austin’s arm and wrenches it over his head. Austin tries to fight out of it with some elbows to the face, but Mankind turns it into an arm-lock. Austin however swivels out of it, kicks Mankind in the gut, and nails a DDT! Austin vigorously stomps on Mankind, before bouncing off the ropes and dropping his elbow right into the neck of Mankind.

Austin puts his middle finger up at the crowd, and then takes Mankind’s head and puts it in between the bottom and middle rope. He strangles Mankind on the bottom rope, then bounces off the opposite ropes and drops his leg on the top of Mankind’s head. Mankind falls back onto the canvas, and Austin heads up to the top rope. He goes for the Austin Elbow Drop-but there’s nobody home! Mankind takes advantage of this by sitting on top of Austin, who’s lying face down, grabbing his head and lifting upwards! What a move, Austin’s neck must be ripping under the strain! Austin somehow grabs Mankind’s head, and with amazing strength throws Mankind over him, before locking in a sleeper hold.

Mankind is refusing to tap, and with some punches to the stomach, Austin has to stand up and let go of the hold-Mankind bounces off the ropes and nails Austin with a huge clothesline! And another! Austin staggers to his feet, turns and Mankind locks in the Mandible Claw!! Mankind has it locked in, surely Austin’s gonna tap! But wait, Austin somehow kicks Mankind in the lower regions, and HITS THE STUNNER! THE STONE COLD STUNNER! But Austin is so badly damaged from the Mandible Claw, that he can’t make a quick cover! He slowly crawls over Mankind, 1…2…And Mankind gets the shoulder up! Amazing stuff!

Austin (Bandy) puts Mankind (Ice Blaster) onto the top rope, and then goes up there himself. He hooks Mankind’s arm over his head, he’s looking for a superplex! WHAM! Mankind’s body slams into the unforgiving canvas! Austin picks him up, and body slams Mankind to the floor. He picks him up again, and creates a waist-lock. I think he’s aiming for a German Suplex! But Mankind with a low blow knocks Austin to his knees. Mankind bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Stone Cold right in the face. Austin slowly gets to his feet, holding his face in pain. He makes a feeble attempt at a clothesline, but Mankind easily ducks, and nails a nice Backdrop Suplex!

Mankind heads out of the ring now, and for some reason he’s got a steel chair…he slides back into the ring, he’s looking to hit Austin with the chair! But the referee grabs the chair out of his hands, and throws it to the outside. Mankind argues with the ref, not seeing Austin come from behind to hit a swinging neckbreaker! Austin stalks Mankind, and then as he turns, gets a nice Gut-Wrench Suplex. Austin picks him up, lifts him high into the air, and drops him legs-first onto his knee-an Inverted Atomic Drop.

Mankind’s in real trouble now, Austin (Bandy) smiles evilly, waiting for Mankind (Ice Blaster) to turn, he thinks he’s got this match in the bag…Austin goes for the Stunner, but Mankind pushes him off! Austin bounces off the ropes and runs straight into the Mandible Claw! But Austin kicks him in the gut, and tries for another Stunner-but once again Mankind pushes him away, but this time he kicks Austin in the leg, shoves him between his legs, hooks his arms like he’s going for a Pedigree, lifts him up and…OH MY GOD!! HE JUST NAILED AUSTIN WITH A DANGEROUS DRIVER!! IN ALL MY YEARS OF COMMENTATING I HAVE HARDLY EVER SEEN THAT MOVE USED!!

Austin’s out cold, and a weary Mankind falls onto Austin, 1…2…3! Mankind wins it with an amazing move-the Dangerous Driver!

The winner of this match, and through to the 2nd round of the KOTR, Mankind (Ice Blaster)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Fri 31/08/01 at 17:18
Regular
"I like cheese"
(Mankind’s music hits) Hello, and welcome to what could possibly be the biggest match in the first round of this year’s KOTR. Firstly, making his way to the ring, Mankind (Ice Blaster)!!

(Stone Cold’s music hits,) Mankind’s opponent today is surely one of the biggest superstars ever to grace the presence of the WWF, Stone Cold Steve Austin (Bandy)!!

Austin rushes into the ring and begins exchanging right-hands with Mankind, the bell rings-it’s go time! Austin whips Mankind into the ropes and hits a huge powerslam! Early cover, 1..and the kick-out. Mankind ducks an attempted clothesline, grabs Austin’s arm and wrenches it over his head. Austin tries to fight out of it with some elbows to the face, but Mankind turns it into an arm-lock. Austin however swivels out of it, kicks Mankind in the gut, and nails a DDT! Austin vigorously stomps on Mankind, before bouncing off the ropes and dropping his elbow right into the neck of Mankind.

Austin puts his middle finger up at the crowd, and then takes Mankind’s head and puts it in between the bottom and middle rope. He strangles Mankind on the bottom rope, then bounces off the opposite ropes and drops his leg on the top of Mankind’s head. Mankind falls back onto the canvas, and Austin heads up to the top rope. He goes for the Austin Elbow Drop-but there’s nobody home! Mankind takes advantage of this by sitting on top of Austin, who’s lying face down, grabbing his head and lifting upwards! What a move, Austin’s neck must be ripping under the strain! Austin somehow grabs Mankind’s head, and with amazing strength throws Mankind over him, before locking in a sleeper hold.

Mankind is refusing to tap, and with some punches to the stomach, Austin has to stand up and let go of the hold-Mankind bounces off the ropes and nails Austin with a huge clothesline! And another! Austin staggers to his feet, turns and Mankind locks in the Mandible Claw!! Mankind has it locked in, surely Austin’s gonna tap! But wait, Austin somehow kicks Mankind in the lower regions, and HITS THE STUNNER! THE STONE COLD STUNNER! But Austin is so badly damaged from the Mandible Claw, that he can’t make a quick cover! He slowly crawls over Mankind, 1…2…And Mankind gets the shoulder up! Amazing stuff!

Austin (Bandy) puts Mankind (Ice Blaster) onto the top rope, and then goes up there himself. He hooks Mankind’s arm over his head, he’s looking for a superplex! WHAM! Mankind’s body slams into the unforgiving canvas! Austin picks him up, and body slams Mankind to the floor. He picks him up again, and creates a waist-lock. I think he’s aiming for a German Suplex! But Mankind with a low blow knocks Austin to his knees. Mankind bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Stone Cold right in the face. Austin slowly gets to his feet, holding his face in pain. He makes a feeble attempt at a clothesline, but Mankind easily ducks, and nails a nice Backdrop Suplex!

Mankind heads out of the ring now, and for some reason he’s got a steel chair…he slides back into the ring, he’s looking to hit Austin with the chair! But the referee grabs the chair out of his hands, and throws it to the outside. Mankind argues with the ref, not seeing Austin come from behind to hit a swinging neckbreaker! Austin stalks Mankind, and then as he turns, gets a nice Gut-Wrench Suplex. Austin picks him up, lifts him high into the air, and drops him legs-first onto his knee-an Inverted Atomic Drop.

Mankind’s in real trouble now, Austin (Bandy) smiles evilly, waiting for Mankind (Ice Blaster) to turn, he thinks he’s got this match in the bag…Austin goes for the Stunner, but Mankind pushes him off! Austin bounces off the ropes and runs straight into the Mandible Claw! But Austin kicks him in the gut, and tries for another Stunner-but once again Mankind pushes him away, but this time he kicks Austin in the leg, shoves him between his legs, hooks his arms like he’s going for a Pedigree, lifts him up and…OH MY GOD!! HE JUST NAILED AUSTIN WITH A DANGEROUS DRIVER!! IN ALL MY YEARS OF COMMENTATING I HAVE HARDLY EVER SEEN THAT MOVE USED!!

Austin’s out cold, and a weary Mankind falls onto Austin, 1…2…3! Mankind wins it with an amazing move-the Dangerous Driver!

The winner of this match, and through to the 2nd round of the KOTR, Mankind (Ice Blaster)

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Fri 31/08/01 at 17:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
good. austin is out. good match. well done mankind.
Fri 31/08/01 at 17:28
Regular
Nice match Ant and do you know anyone who has the dangerous driver as their finisher?
Fri 31/08/01 at 17:28
Regular
"One More Chance"
Great match good ending, that dangerous driver is done by Kid Kash from ECW he calls it the Money maker looks great. Nice 1 IB!
Fri 31/08/01 at 17:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
i've never seen kid kash. heard of him but never seen him.
Fri 31/08/01 at 17:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Great match Ant. They did their finishers a bit early. But I understand it is hard to write with someone that doesn't wrestle much now.
Fri 31/08/01 at 18:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
r u talking about mankind? well i know u r but stone cold has hardly been straining himself to do much stuff except talking recently has he?
Fri 31/08/01 at 18:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Great match Ant nice original ending! :D

Mankind does pildrives and the double arm DDT for people writing matches with him in!

I like it when writers use things like WHAM! and BOOM! to emphasise big moves. :D
Fri 31/08/01 at 18:18
Regular
"Back in black"
Whey- I won GAD
Whey- Rikishi is through
Whey- Mankind is through
Whey- 2 out of 2 are through (compared to Andys 3/5 out)

Thank you Ant, your so kind, great match. must be one of my lucky days again.

*Buys a lotter ticket*
Fri 31/08/01 at 20:49
Regular
Great match Ant and congrats go to IB. Comiseration's Bandy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.