GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 Release Date is....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 16:46
Regular
still unconfirmed.

Did anyone else find that to be INTENSELY annoying?
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:46
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
still unconfirmed.

Did anyone else find that to be INTENSELY annoying?
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:49
It is about as annoying as finding out that FFX has been delayed until June, there isn't anything worse :(

Just give it to us Konami.... We demand it A.S.A.P!!!
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:51
"High polygon count"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Did anyone else find that to be INTENSELY annoying?

I thought it was obvious - I knew it was going to say that before I even clicked the link. Still annoying, though!
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Dag nab it...

I don't know what's more annoying though; Konami not confirming a date until they're sure of it, or Konami confirming a date early on and then not meeting it, putting it back three months a week before release.

Pesky games industry.
Fri 31/08/01 at 17:01
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Be patient...
Fri 31/08/01 at 17:38
It's coming out March 5th in the UK!

Does that make you feel better?
Fri 31/08/01 at 18:36
Regular
"Whatever!"
Extremley annoying!!

Is March the 5th confirmed?? Where did you hear about it??
Fri 31/08/01 at 18:44
Regular
"accidental superher"
i really want FFX!!

but there are so many games to look forward to which should keep us preoccupied till next year...
Fri 31/08/01 at 20:45
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
the more time they spend on it there better it is. its like that advert you cant rush these things.
Fri 31/08/01 at 20:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
i want it now as well.but if they rushed it,and brought it out now then people would complain that its too short or not good enough.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.