GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X box 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/11/03 at 16:31
Regular
just gota email from special reserve telling me about the x box 2 and the ps3 (and other stuff that isn't relevant). But it sounds amazing. It says its set to be out in march which as it says it is only 4 months away. It sound wicked but what will the PS3 be like. Will the x box 2 and the PS3 be the most popular game consoles for next year. probably, may be the xbox 2 may even beat the PS3 sales. The chances are it will cost a fortune though.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:31
Regular
just gota email from special reserve telling me about the x box 2 and the ps3 (and other stuff that isn't relevant). But it sounds amazing. It says its set to be out in march which as it says it is only 4 months away. It sound wicked but what will the PS3 be like. Will the x box 2 and the PS3 be the most popular game consoles for next year. probably, may be the xbox 2 may even beat the PS3 sales. The chances are it will cost a fortune though.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:34
"I love yo... lamp."
No. It might be revealed to developers in March. It won't be on sale until around Christmas 2005. Or later.

The reason it gets revealed to developers before anyone else is so they can start making games for it now, so that they are ready for when it is released. No point in releasing a console with no games now is there?

It will likely be immensely powerful and I am looking forward to it muchly much. It won't be very expensive either as if it was it would not sell very well. The Xbox was released at £300 and sold few at first. Price comes down to £160 and sales take off. Down to £130 and there are even more.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Really?

Wow, better start saving.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:55
Regular
"everyone says it"
It'll be a console made alongside Nintendo. This'll all be revealed at E3. They have been collaborating together for a while now, and things became a lot clearer when Microsoft suddenly jumped graphics chip to the same one as Nintendo's.
Sat 29/11/03 at 16:59
"I love yo... lamp."
Now if only Sega joined in, and Atari and...

Everyone versus Sony. That would be good.

But then there was me thinking the change of chip supplier was just because ATI are the more advanced at the moment. Dam, should have read between the lines.
Mon 01/12/03 at 18:35
Regular
I wouldn't like to see Microsoft and Nintendo team up. More so Nintendo and Sony - as the PSOne truly was an excellent console.

And Nintendo aren't crap at FPS. They have released one, which was absolutely incredible (Metroid Prime) and have two great looking ones in the pipeline (Geist and Metroid Prime 2).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.