GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ideas for new GBA games."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 31/08/01 at 13:27
Regular
I just want your ideas on GBA games.
Fri 31/08/01 at 13:27
Regular
I just want your ideas on GBA games.
Fri 31/08/01 at 13:34
Regular
I think a Konami Krazy Racers, Mario Kart mix would be a great future title.
Fri 31/08/01 at 15:33
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
every single title ever created mixed together , that would be cool , like bomberman tournament has pokemon (the karabon collecting) and looks a bit like zelda and of course the usual bomberman things.
Sun 02/09/01 at 13:21
Regular
Deos anyone actually want to reply to this. hello.... hello.... hello.
Sun 02/09/01 at 13:27
hello!
Sun 02/09/01 at 16:38
Regular
"DS..."
What about a Super Smash Bros type game, but with Rareware characters in it as well e.g. Nintendo characters V.S Rareware's, imagine banjo-kazooie v.s Mario! the possibilities are endless, do you get what i'm saying?
slik ~_~
Sun 02/09/01 at 17:38
yes, i get it
Tue 04/09/01 at 16:26
i think the should be a super smash bros advance for the gba it would be wicked but even better it will have around 20 characters for different types of games. just think of the possiblitys zelda vs banjo or squirtle vs mario or even luigi vs the mighty ganon and more i might even send a letter to nintedo. can anyone think of more cool battles please reply.
Tue 04/09/01 at 16:29
Regular
"DS..."
i can think of hundreds... well you don't honestly expect me to list them do you?
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.