GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Medal of Honour: Rising Sun"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medal of Honour Rising Sun'.
Sun 30/11/03 at 12:00
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Just saw the advert last night, got to say, the advert was brilliant. I havent bought a game magazine or looked for any news on new games for ages...anyone else seen the advert...was the battle scene it showed actually part of the game footage itself?

The games out now i think, i havent bought a Medal Of Honour game since the very first on the PS1, not being a FPS fan myself. This ones looking good though.

Any thoughts?
Mon 01/12/03 at 10:31
Regular
"mini that is"
i rented the game and found that it was not as good as frontline the opening level was not as good as the beachlanding 'that rocks' so my advise whould be to rent it first then if you can get used to the controls them good luck and go ahead and but it
Sun 30/11/03 at 15:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Pro Evo wrote:
> was the battle scene it showed actually part of the game footage itself?

FMV I think, the actual games graphics themselves don't look 'that' impressive.

The game itself has been getting less than stellar reveiws, mostly in the 6 or 7 region, peronally I'm going to give it a miss and wait for Medal of Honoue: Pacific assault on the PC next year, that actually looks like it'll have some new ideas in it.
Sun 30/11/03 at 12:47
Regular
I saw the advert last night, and the game looks fantastic. I'm a big fan of the series, i've got every game there is to own, except this one. I'm defiantly going to get it.
Sun 30/11/03 at 12:00
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Just saw the advert last night, got to say, the advert was brilliant. I havent bought a game magazine or looked for any news on new games for ages...anyone else seen the advert...was the battle scene it showed actually part of the game footage itself?

The games out now i think, i havent bought a Medal Of Honour game since the very first on the PS1, not being a FPS fan myself. This ones looking good though.

Any thoughts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.