GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help!!! Episode I Jedi Power battles for PS1"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Episode I: Jedi Power Battles'.
Sun 30/11/03 at 20:06
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
I can't get past the second level....Is there any cheats i could use or any advice???
Wed 03/12/03 at 01:03
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
I tried two-player with my brother who is 9, he sux big time thats why i do simgle player. I get all the way to the boss on the second level then I die. What realy ticks me off is that i start back at the begining after i die. Kinda getting annoying though, think i'll try it a few more times then the hell with it.
Tue 02/12/03 at 13:26
Regular
I wouldn't worry about not completing certain games. If its a really good game, with all the playability you could want, then yeh, it would be expected to at least try and complete it, meaning that if you don't, there could be some embarassment. However, when the game is flawed not by extreme difficulty, but by stupid faults, then it shouldn't make the gamer feel bad for not completing it.
Mon 01/12/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Teal'c"
Agreed. Sometimes you’d just die randomly, like your Jedi had lost the will to live, and simply given up there and then. Or you'd be forced to make stupidly long jumps that you’d only manage 3 times out of 4. In fact, to be honest, I only completed it on two player. But hush hush about that one.
Mon 01/12/03 at 14:16
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Maybe. But the game was so flawed in places that it was a nightmare to play.
Mon 01/12/03 at 13:15
Regular
"Teal'c"
Pro Evo wrote:
> This game was just too hard for its own good. I actually got pretty
> far on it, but eventually got stuck on one level, that frustrated me
> to new limits, that i ended up just giving up one day and left it at
> that.

Pah, you amateur.
Mon 01/12/03 at 12:48
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
try gamefaqs.com
Mon 01/12/03 at 10:59
Regular
"360: swfcman"
This game was just too hard for its own good. I actually got pretty far on it, but eventually got stuck on one level, that frustrated me to new limits, that i ended up just giving up one day and left it at that.

I really did like the game too...
Mon 01/12/03 at 08:55
Regular
Have you tried it two player? I remember it being easier that way because you have two chances at everything. If you want to keep it Han Solo though, just keep trying over and over. Its got some annoying glitches, but eventually you'll manage it.
Sun 30/11/03 at 20:06
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
I can't get past the second level....Is there any cheats i could use or any advice???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.