GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bored?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/08/01 at 22:38
Regular
I am, so heres a question.

What percentage do you have on GT3? Come on there should be loads of replies!

I have about 60%. What about you?
Mon 03/09/01 at 15:25
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
80.9% as of last night, if your wondering why so much then it's to do with just having 2 weeks holiday....doing nothing but chill and play!

Finished the arcade mode, beginner, amateur, rally leagues.

Just got trial mountain race in endurance and about 4 races for the professional league.
Mon 03/09/01 at 15:05
25% for me. Though I think I will be bored of it before I even get to 50%. Great game despite the ultimate repetitiveness. Needs guns and afros though. Maybe in 'GT4 - The 70s drug years'.
Mon 03/09/01 at 13:40
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I must be SSXPro's long lost brother, I have completed 81% of GT3 and bought Extreme G3 on Friday, good game, thought it was quite difficult, am only on third league in 250cc Chapionship, any tips . . . .
Sun 02/09/01 at 17:13
im only 15%
Sun 02/09/01 at 16:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
Not even at 20% as yet!!
Fri 31/08/01 at 23:54
Regular
"Touched!"
thanks for that m8y, really appreciate it, i like the sound of the game but the longivity of the game worrys me slightly, i do take my time completing certain games though, i think i will give it a go
Fri 31/08/01 at 23:24
Regular
spikecast2 wrote:
ssxpro let me know what XG3 is like, cheers

Its certainly fast! The pace makes GT3 look like a snail. However the controls are a little sensitive. Some of the courses are insane, it makes your stomach lurch even though you don`t move yourself :-) Steep drops, loops, weird twists, and all sorts of bizarre structures make is a lot of fun!

It looks nice, and plays well once you have the hang of the controls, however I`m not sure how long it`ll last. I`m already half way through the one player game after only an hour or so. Obviously the second half is harder, but it won`t take too long.

Fortunately there is a two player co-operative game that will certainly add to the fun, as well as a traditional versus match. This should add a lot of hours to the lastability.

I like it a lot so far, but it needs a little time before I can make a final verdict.

--------

Having written this, its made me wonder about doing reviews again. I enjoy doing them, even if they aren`t that good. I had stopped for a while because of the restrictions in the number of characters. The chances of a review winning a gameaday prize are better than before(there are now two gameadays) so I may be tempted to try again, maybe.
Fri 31/08/01 at 23:03
Regular
"Touched!"
i'm only 31% through, i have completed the arcade mode and i have all of my licenses, i have only done a small amount of the GT mode, btw Ssxpro let me know what XG3 is like, cheers
Fri 31/08/01 at 22:43
Regular
"360: swfcman"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Pro Evo wrote:
England kick Germanys a... well win them
>
> anyway.

Why would ANYONE want to win German peoples rectums?

Dont get you, i never said anything of the sort. :)
Fri 31/08/01 at 22:42
Regular
I think I`ll be stuck in the 80s for a while, as I bought Extreme G3 today, which may take up some of GT3s time :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.