GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"N64 Controller"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/08/01 at 19:03
Regular
The N64 controller was possibly the best one ever designed. This was because it is so comforable and all the buttons were easy too reach. Unlike some people I never thought the stick was too skinny, it was always just, like I said before, simple and easy. But yeah, my controller is getting loose...I think it's because of the white gunk-stuff in and under the controller, but the only way I know how too clean it, which doesn't help much, is by blowing on it.
Thu 30/08/01 at 19:03
The N64 controller was possibly the best one ever designed. This was because it is so comforable and all the buttons were easy too reach. Unlike some people I never thought the stick was too skinny, it was always just, like I said before, simple and easy. But yeah, my controller is getting loose...I think it's because of the white gunk-stuff in and under the controller, but the only way I know how too clean it, which doesn't help much, is by blowing on it.
Thu 30/08/01 at 19:15
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
"all the buttons were easy too reach."

Hmmm.

N64 controller: 3 handles, 2 hands.
GCN controller: 2 handles, 2 hands.

Do you see?
Thu 30/08/01 at 19:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yup the N64 controller is revoloutionary and is the best controller around for consoles! I hope there will be something like it for the Gamecube!

Oh and you can get rid of that white gunk stuff by openeing up the pad (Iv'e done it before) just be careful not to loose any screws and which for the spring! :D

When you open up your pad there is a LOT more white gunk than you would ever think.
Thu 30/08/01 at 19:51
Regular
White gunk, controller? Dare I ask.

:0)
Thu 30/08/01 at 19:58
Regular
My analogue stick got knackered while i played 1080 non stop. Its pritty stiff now. But i can sort it out by opening it up right?
Thu 30/08/01 at 19:59
pretty much....yes
Thu 30/08/01 at 21:45
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
NO !!! dont try it , i took apart all of my conrolers to switch the colors , then i decided t get rid of the white gunk , and to fix one of the controllers , i opened up the conrol box blew out all the white stuff pt it all back together then tried to play with it , it worked worse than before , i think the white stuff is there for a reason , as i tried this with a brand new controller and there was already white stuff in there.
Thu 30/08/01 at 21:48
thanx u prolly saved me a lot of money!!!

thanx again!!!!
Thu 30/08/01 at 21:52
Regular
hmmm..wont be doing that then!

I've also changed around my colors of my controllers. pritty funky eh?
Fri 31/08/01 at 09:27
Regular
"DS..."
I thought about changing the colours of my controllers, but I coud'nt be bothered in case it screwed them up...
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.