GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FAO Darwock"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/12/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Where would be the best place to pick-up Drummania man?

I've seen it for £178 delivered from www.gamechoiceclub.com -- am I likely to find it any cheaper elsewhere?
Tue 02/12/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Where would be the best place to pick-up Drummania man?

I've seen it for £178 delivered from www.gamechoiceclub.com -- am I likely to find it any cheaper elsewhere?
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:05
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Hmmm, I think http://shop.himeya.com/ now have it in stock for $199, but I don't know what they charge in shipping. I ordered mine from gamechoiceclub and I was very happy with the service (they gave me a free metal gear solid calendar... heh)

You can get the unofficial ones for much cheaper, but then if you wanted the first game you'd have to find a copy seperately. And I don't rate unofficial controllers - I had the guitar and it broke, so I got a Konami one and the quality is superb.

Tellah that posts around here used to have a second copy of Drummania if you wanted to take that route though.

Just go for the quality option - it's worth it ;-)
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
Sold my second copy of drummania!
I get my konami stuff from a shop in honalulu!

Here's the direct link: http://www.toysnjoys.com/konamimusic.html

They list all the hard to find stuff.

They've got the original kit + game for $200.
But the unofficial kit is cheap at $50 (I've got it and think it's ok, but don't have the Konami one to compare :S).

Can't remember what postage cost was I'm afraid.
Tue 02/12/03 at 16:54
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
About Toys n' Joys....

I ordered the DM 2nd/GF 3rd disc from them at a ridiculous price, and it never arrived. I e-mailed them, asking for a tracking number or anything... and never heard a word. Ended up cutting my losses and buying it 2nd hand off eBay.

If you do buy from them, pay the extra for whatever shipping insurance they might offer.
Tue 02/12/03 at 17:07
Regular
"Party like its 2005"
That's pretty bad!
I'm certainly going to look at other options next time.
Tue 02/12/03 at 17:52
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Cheers guys!

Will go and place an order with gamechoiceclub I think, since I've been umming and aahing about this game for the past 6 months.
Tue 02/12/03 at 19:01
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
I did that too, and when I finally decided to buy it, it was out of stock everywhere.

Had to wait about another year (or it felt like it) before it was put back in production by Konami. Seize the moment!
Wed 03/12/03 at 08:20
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Darwock wrote:
> I did that too, and when I finally decided to buy it, it was out of
> stock everywhere.
>
> Had to wait about another year (or it felt like it) before it was put
> back in production by Konami. Seize the moment!

Indeed I will man.

Thanks for your advice.
Thu 15/01/04 at 09:39
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Sorry for the lateness, but I did get this after all.

The kit itself feels quite sturdy and isn't as big as I thought it was going to be. Got stung with customs, which was to be expected, but certainly worth the wonga. But, even as a drummer, I found some of the songs on this incredibly tough.
Mon 19/01/04 at 11:03
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
So where you up to? I've been taking a break but before Christmas I'd beat everything up to Happy Man/Real.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.