GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help needed with MS Word (how embarressing)."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/08/01 at 14:05
Regular
I've having trouble aligning a piece of wordart and a box autoshape around it (i don't want to use the border feature). When I try to resize the autoshape to be a equal distance around all sides of the wordart, it appears to use a snap feature so I can't get it quite right. I know there's a way of turning the snap off coz it's not on at school!
Thu 30/08/01 at 14:05
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
I've having trouble aligning a piece of wordart and a box autoshape around it (i don't want to use the border feature). When I try to resize the autoshape to be a equal distance around all sides of the wordart, it appears to use a snap feature so I can't get it quite right. I know there's a way of turning the snap off coz it's not on at school!
Wed 05/09/01 at 14:22
Regular
"whoneedsatagline?"
Hi - Quoting from the help offered to me by the annoying paper clip ...
either temporarily override settings for the grid, by pressing ALT as you drag or draw an object, or:
View / Toolbars / Drawing, then on the Drawing toolbar, click Draw, and then click Grid, and then clear the Snap to grid check box.
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:43
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Hey, thanks man, that's exactly what I needed!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.