GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ps3 release date!?..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/12/03 at 13:45
Regular
"Ps2 is the best!!!"
In some Ps2 mags i've herd that Ps3 come in the midle of 2005
is that right?...
Thu 04/12/03 at 10:50
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
2006 UK release (at the earliest)
Thu 04/12/03 at 08:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well if you're after the european date then 2006 sounds about right.
Thu 04/12/03 at 08:22
Regular
leflus wrote:
> It was the european date i was thinking about.

I know. It probably sounded like I was trying to correct you or something. Nope, I knew where you were coming from.

At the moment, the PSP is more appealing to me than the PS3. I'll be waiting for more news on that little baby...
Thu 04/12/03 at 08:13
Regular
ßulle††™ wrote:
> leflus wrote:
> I am guessing that they will be out in 2006
>
> That sounds more sensible for a UK date. If a 2005 release does go
> ahead, it will most likely be Japan only (maybe USA too).

It was the european date i was thinking about.
You are probably right about that the system will come out in 2005 in Japan if Sony gets it the way they want
Thu 04/12/03 at 07:42
Regular
leflus wrote:
> I am guessing that they will be out in 2006

That sounds more sensible for a UK date. If a 2005 release does go ahead, it will most likely be Japan only (maybe USA too).

I'll just stick with this Generation's consoles for now. No point in dwelling on the next bunch.
Wed 03/12/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I never buy a console 'til its been out a couple of years at least, so i cant be bothered with release dates for the PS3. I'd rather get the most out of the console I have and then buy the next generation when its much more affordable and has a wider range of games to choose from.
Wed 03/12/03 at 19:58
Regular
All the next-gen companies are working on their next consoles and they are eagering to be the first to publish the next console.
But I think that it still is to early, why cant we all use our current consoles and not think about when the next machine is out.
I think that all of the big companies will use their time to complete their consoles.
I am guessing that they will be out in 2006
Wed 03/12/03 at 14:00
Regular
"Ps2 is the best!!!"
hmmm...
Wed 03/12/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Noone is sure when the PS3 will come out, not even Sony. The chip's still being worked on and it will come out when it is ready - in the mean time, don't worry too much about it and enjoy your PS 2.
Wed 03/12/03 at 13:49
Regular
"Ps2 is the best!!!"
its a long time to wait butt i'm just not sure wen it comes...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.