GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blizzard games.-"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Wed 03/12/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Ps2 is the best!!!"
Do someone know when a New Blizzard game is in the store

Blizzard have product so many cool games,
like WC3 and frozen throne

Blizzard have the best pc games ever!
Sun 14/12/03 at 18:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Starcraft Ghost does look cool.

But, ahhhh.....

Warcraft 2. I also had the expansion pack, where you go into the Orc homelands.

Not as nice as Quel-Thalas and them green and fair human lands, but fun all the same.
Wed 10/12/03 at 18:06
"just a little b*gge"
Star Craft: Ghost is the next game from them (like hitman just A HELL OF A LOT BETTER)
Tue 09/12/03 at 15:40
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
As many people know I am a MMORPG nut and I shall be picking this one up aswell :)
Tue 09/12/03 at 13:55
"Darkness, always"
I will slaughter everybody.
Tue 09/12/03 at 13:53
Regular
"Teal'c"
I'm getting Frozen Throne tomorrow.
Oh yes.
Sun 07/12/03 at 21:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I kicked his ass at Frozen Throne the other day, i think he is still trying to come to terms with it.
Sat 06/12/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Teal'c"
I will also play this WoW game. We shall play together. All of us.
Ludicrous.

Oh, and IB, I thought playing Star Wars online sounded like fun. Oh, oh how I was wrong.
Sat 06/12/03 at 23:22
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
let me correct myself.. sorry, :(

Let me remind you that Europe (only usa) weren't allowed to enter official beta testing for Frozen throne!! The chances the same will follow in WoW, i say, are quite high..
Sat 06/12/03 at 23:20
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Let me remind you that Europe (only usa) weren't allowed to enter official beta testing, The chances the same will follow in WoW, i say, are quite high..
Fri 05/12/03 at 12:12
"Darkness, always"
Indeed. It's still in Alpha testing, but the queue for Blizzard Beta testing is typically infinite, meaning chances of getting on the Beta team can be calculated with the following simple forumla:

1/[queue size]

As we all know, 1 divided by infinity is zero.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.