GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Excellent Xbox Service !!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/12/03 at 19:57
Regular
Ive just brought Xbox Music Mixer and the game does not load up i get the Dirty Disc Message. Ive taken the game back three times and had the same problem..

Ive had my Xbox since day 1 and have been reading about people having the same problem with MM...Just called up Xbox customer service and they are happy to upgrade my Xbox with the latest DVD drive (free of charge). All ive gotta do is box the Xbox up and they will pay for a courier to pick it up and delivery to..Very impressed by MS service ive had the console since March 14th '02 (release date) and have had excellent service from the CS team...

Will stick with Xbox and Xbox live forever!!...5 star service..Thanx MS!!
Wed 03/12/03 at 20:53
Regular
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Mattribute wrote:
> And what do they plan to do with the old one?
>
> they are passed on to the police to be used as body armour

Indeed they are...or at least the plastic casing is cut off and stuck on police
Wed 03/12/03 at 20:14
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Hey - Top Spin, remember
Wed 03/12/03 at 20:10
"I love yo... lamp."
If only MS put this much effort into software...
Wed 03/12/03 at 20:07
Regular
Mattribute wrote:
> And what do they plan to do with the old one?

they are passed on to the police to be used as body armour
Wed 03/12/03 at 20:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
And what do they plan to do with the old one?
Wed 03/12/03 at 19:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Salute.

Now give me on for free + A BB connection + RS3 and I shall be happy bunny.
Wed 03/12/03 at 19:57
Regular
Ive just brought Xbox Music Mixer and the game does not load up i get the Dirty Disc Message. Ive taken the game back three times and had the same problem..

Ive had my Xbox since day 1 and have been reading about people having the same problem with MM...Just called up Xbox customer service and they are happy to upgrade my Xbox with the latest DVD drive (free of charge). All ive gotta do is box the Xbox up and they will pay for a courier to pick it up and delivery to..Very impressed by MS service ive had the console since March 14th '02 (release date) and have had excellent service from the CS team...

Will stick with Xbox and Xbox live forever!!...5 star service..Thanx MS!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.