GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Simpsons Movie [ Final Trailer ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/02/07 at 01:37
Regular
Here you are, I bring you the 3rd and probaby final, trailer of The Simpsons movie. I'm sure you've seen the other 2, but those were teaser trailers (that show very litte). This one shows alot.

The Simpsons Movie (Apple Quicktime)

So what do you think? Is it how you thought it would be? Do you think you'll see it at the cinema?
Thu 03/05/07 at 20:02
Regular
I'm not really sure what I've been expecting but to be honest it doesn't look too bad. It looks better than the Family Guy movie, at least.

Despite the Simpsons not being what they were about Series 8-10, the film seems to have (hopefully) opted to go for more of the old humour, which was actually quite funny.

At the end of the day it has been '18 years in the making', with the development of the Simpsons, so it's pretty much guaranteed to combine elements of what used to make it good with the more modern 'obvious' humour and new-fangled animations.

If it's not too disjointed, or downright ridiculous, it'll be great :c)
Sat 28/04/07 at 12:57
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
For some reason our computer goes freaky if we install Quicktime.
Don't ask, I don't know.
Thu 26/04/07 at 20:09
Regular
IV seen all the trailers now, it still looks good...cant w8 till it comes out, it looks wicked !!
Sat 24/02/07 at 12:40
Regular
"Cool!"
Looks great!
Wed 21/02/07 at 17:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Well, it certainly looks... interesting. I agree that it's been going steadily downhill, but this may just be one last hurrah. Either way, I'll probably end up going to see it anyway, as it's (As far as I know) out the day before I go on holiday. And I want to have a good night out before 2 weeks of boredom inflicted upon me by my parents!
Wed 21/02/07 at 14:22
Regular
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> Doesn't work, and I'm not installing anything.
> Could someone tell me what happens?

Come on you should have quicktime installed Snake =)

Tell you what happens? Hmm, that might be difficult because there's quite a lot going on. It's like a Simpsons episode with 100 little stories.

I'll try and find you the trailer in another format.
Wed 21/02/07 at 13:42
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Doesn't work, and I'm not installing anything.
Could someone tell me what happens?
Tue 20/02/07 at 18:11
Regular
I think this should be an ender for the SImpsons, it got stale 7 years ago.
Tue 20/02/07 at 14:44
Regular
"lets go back"
Seems ok to me. The Simpsons kind of lost it a while ago, but its still mildly ammusing. I think it will be entertaining, but probably not a must see.
Tue 20/02/07 at 14:20
Regular
Come on, someone must have something to say =P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.