GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a Bargain"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/01 at 23:33
Regular
Fantavision hasn't taken too well in the UK as alot of puzzers but I've always wanted his game and have picked it up today. I could have got it online for £25+p&p but ex rental it's £20. I was looking around *cough* *cough* a place where you rent movies and came across a sale of PS2 games. Fantavision (brand new) was £14.99 bargain or what, turns out it's supposed to be £20 but they let me have it for £15.

Great game too
haha
Wed 29/08/01 at 23:33
Regular
"Back For Good"
Fantavision hasn't taken too well in the UK as alot of puzzers but I've always wanted his game and have picked it up today. I could have got it online for £25+p&p but ex rental it's £20. I was looking around *cough* *cough* a place where you rent movies and came across a sale of PS2 games. Fantavision (brand new) was £14.99 bargain or what, turns out it's supposed to be £20 but they let me have it for £15.

Great game too
haha
Thu 30/08/01 at 01:29
Regular
"Touched!"
yeah good price m8y, i have had it since launch, completed it in the 1st week but the 2-player mode add's replay value
Thu 30/08/01 at 01:36
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I saw Wild Wild Racing for £20 the other day from EB, i was going to get it but only had £18 on me, Bummer.
Thu 30/08/01 at 10:20
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I got Fantavision from Blockbuster for a tenner! No instructions, but still!
Thu 30/08/01 at 13:15
Regular
"Back For Good"
WOW what a great game, It's fair hard but once you get the hang of it it's brilliant.

Talk about inovation!!
Thu 30/08/01 at 18:33
Regular
it looks kinda cool, does it have a 'screensaver' mode for those quiet evenings in by the fire ?
Thu 30/08/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im still unsure whether to get it - If I see it for under £20 then its a must!! Saw Smugglers Run for about £20 but I prefer to wait for the sequel which should be twice as good!!
Thu 30/08/01 at 20:28
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I know I am not supposed to post any site URLS on here but this site is quite cheap.

http://www.ringos.co.uk

I found the PS2 part a bit hard to find, but you just have to click on the Enter Shop, and go down to PS2.
I ordered Rayman from there £20 :)

(SORRY SR!)
Thu 30/08/01 at 21:31
I had Fantavision at launch too. Good game, but just not enough depth. Hard mode isn't hard at all. It's a shame, as it could have been great. Though it's one of the few games I have that is actually relaxing.
Fri 31/08/01 at 20:57
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
wild wild racing is in the whsmiths sale for £14.99, so is bust a move and something else but i cant remember wat it was so it cant b that good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.