GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Crossing'.
Thu 04/12/03 at 13:54
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
just for general discussion really, but if anyone can give me some tips on how to catch bees and ants i would be very grateful
Fri 05/12/03 at 15:24
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
thanks - ill try for a bee later

my sis still has candy from halloween so ill steal that and see if i can get me an ant

then all i need is the cricket u have to dig for and the snail

ive got all the fish yay
Fri 05/12/03 at 11:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
To catch the Bees, you have to, sort of, equip the Net as soon as the Hive falls to the ground, run-away from them for only a second, and then turn back-around to face them, and use the Net.

That's what I usually do to catch them - but you're got the be very quick and careful; or else they'll just sting you, again.

Actually going for the Hive itself doesn't do anything except remove from the screen.

And I never knew there were Ants in this game! :o
Thu 04/12/03 at 17:09
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
i have but knowhere says about ants - i know they go on candy and turnips but ive never seen an ant
Thu 04/12/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
look on gamefaqs.com
Thu 04/12/03 at 13:54
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
just for general discussion really, but if anyone can give me some tips on how to catch bees and ants i would be very grateful

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.