GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games you'd like to see made into movies."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/06/06 at 15:29
Regular
"8==="
See title.
Sun 09/07/06 at 12:00
Regular
"lets go back"
Chr1s wrote:
> It could have a montage!

*sings*

Even Rocky had a montage!!!!
Sun 09/07/06 at 11:17
"possibly impossible"
Tetris.

Think about it.

"The world is being attacked by large odd shaped blocks, one one man can save us, he has the power to rotate the blocks. Together with the most intellegent woman on the planet, they can save the earth..."

Staring Will Smith and Carol Vordeman
Sat 08/07/06 at 23:35
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It could have a montage!
Sat 08/07/06 at 23:14
Regular
"lets go back"
Tony Hawk. One of the newer ones that has a story. Some story about an amature trying to rise to the top. It would be like Rocky but with skating.
Sat 08/07/06 at 22:03
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm still waiting for the Max Payne movie.
Sat 08/07/06 at 13:09
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Perfect Dark, obviously from the better N64 version.
Or Commander Keen!
Wed 28/06/06 at 17:17
Regular
How about Halo, that would be good, I believe it is also going to happen, if I see news article again I'll post a link.

A Mario movie would be awesome, I mean a proper 3d animation movie with luigi and people, it would be classic!
Wed 28/06/06 at 16:51
Regular
"Mooching around"
Need for Speed... Wait, that's alreay been done I suppose.
Final... nope.
urr... Crash Bandicoot?
Wed 28/06/06 at 15:29
Regular
"8==="
See title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.