GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online Enabled Games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/12/03 at 14:22
Regular
"Erm....."
Ive just bought a gamecube with a broadband adapter, could someone please tell me of any online enabled games which are free to play online?
Sun 07/12/03 at 12:29
Regular
True Fantasy Live Online is a Japanese MMORPG for Xbox.

If that's what you mean..
Sat 06/12/03 at 10:16
Regular
"Erm....."
Ah, ive found out that for phantasy star online htere is a 7.99 hunters licence fee per month..Realy a shocker, whats that true fantasy online?
Thu 04/12/03 at 23:03
Regular
Latest GamesTM doesn't seem to think so.
Thu 04/12/03 at 22:59
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Phantasy Star Online III C.A.R.D. Battle is coming soon exclusively to
> GameCube

Cube-Europe reckoned a few weeks ago it had info that it was cancelled in Europe due to poor sales of EpI&II.
Thu 04/12/03 at 22:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Online kits are apparently at developers.

Meh.
Thu 04/12/03 at 21:09
Regular
Phantasy Star Online III C.A.R.D. Battle is coming soon exclusively to GameCube and www.warppipe.com will tell you how to get the likes of Mario Kart online.
Thu 04/12/03 at 18:34
Regular
Auf deutsch wrote:
> (and you can play it online on X-box LIVE with Voice Chat enabled)
>
> I'm suprised that Nintendo never released the keyboard on these
> shores, not that it'd really be worth it with one flippin' game.
> ARGH.

www.codejunkies.com
Thu 04/12/03 at 18:21
Regular
(and you can play it online on X-box LIVE with Voice Chat enabled)

I'm suprised that Nintendo never released the keyboard on these shores, not that it'd really be worth it with one flippin' game. ARGH.
Thu 04/12/03 at 16:36
"I love yo... lamp."
Something to point out is that online play has a monthly charge. And that is the only online game.
Thu 04/12/03 at 16:06
Regular
"the burning sky"
Out of interest where did you get the BB adapter from?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.