GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is more popular Pokemon or Digimon?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/01 at 18:34
Regular
I'm still not sure about who is the most popular but with the sequal to the wildest game of Pokemon for N64 coming soon it's gonna really blast the Digimons into cyber-space.
Although Digimon is burnin' up the heat with Digimon World and a sequal yet to arrive on the PlayStation.
Who will win the battle for popularity?
Nobody knows!!!!!!
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:34
I'm still not sure about who is the most popular but with the sequal to the wildest game of Pokemon for N64 coming soon it's gonna really blast the Digimons into cyber-space.
Although Digimon is burnin' up the heat with Digimon World and a sequal yet to arrive on the PlayStation.
Who will win the battle for popularity?
Nobody knows!!!!!!
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:37
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Listen Digimon is a crap cheap copy of Pokemon. Serious. pokemon will always be the best game of its kind. Everyone has tried ripping it of though.
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:38
Regular
As neither of them are people, the question is nonce-sence.

It should be:

What is more popular.. etc etc.

No that the English lesson is over, here's my answer:

They are both poo.
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:43
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Both are popular, unfortunately!
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:44
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Your Honour wrote:

They are both poo.

Couldn't have put it better myself
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:52
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Pokemon has made millions of £££ so there must be quite a few people who like it.
Wed 29/08/01 at 19:35
Regular
Neither there both unaudultarated PAP!
Wed 29/08/01 at 19:38
Regular
"One More Chance"
Pokemon has died down now because the trading cards used to be all the rage at school and now there in the bin with the likes of the Power Rangers.
Wed 29/08/01 at 20:10
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Pokemon or Digimon...

It's like choosing between death by drowning or death by hanging.
Wed 29/08/01 at 20:13
Why would anyone want to know anything about these mindless pile of tosh? and the animation! PleasE! (:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.