GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bar Room Brawl Partners"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/01 at 17:09
Regular
You're in a pub and you order and pay for pint of lager.
As you turn to leave the bar, you slip on a soggy beer mat, and the contents of your pint glass cascades over a gang of butt-ugly skinheads! Realising you are now in mortal danger - you sprint for the nearest exit!

Unfortunately, one of the skinheads grabs you by the scruff of the neck and pins you against the dart board! Out of the corner of your eye, you notice to your horror that the other skinheads are picking up bottles and fixing in place knuckle-dusters!

Except for a miracle - you are about to become a human punchbag.

But wait! Luckily, you arranged to meet your five best mates in this pub at around this time, and at that moment, to your great relief, they enter the pub.

What I'm trying to ask is this: if this happened to you, which five video game characters would you choose to be your best mates entering the pub?

Which five gaming characters would you want at your side in a bar room brawl?
Wed 29/08/01 at 17:27
I suppose the 5 people who I would have me would be:

Solid Snake from MGS- Would he lose to anyone!?
Paul Pheonix from Tekken- Just your back street thug
Link from Zelda- Bit of youth in the side, but he'd only have the coke no ice
Seifer from FF8- he's just undefeatable!
And....Cloud from FF7- just look at the size of the sword he starts with!
Wed 29/08/01 at 17:18
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Duke Nukem definetely, the games wern't top notch but he had some bad-ass guns.

Squall from FF8, bit of a weirdo but that gunblade thing, whoa.

Crash Bandicoot so that I could watch the annoying little thing get beaten up before me. :P

The guy from Deus Ex cos he looks cool.

And last but not least Rayman because it would be funny to see a limbless creature beat up some rough skinheads.
Wed 29/08/01 at 17:09
Regular
You're in a pub and you order and pay for pint of lager.
As you turn to leave the bar, you slip on a soggy beer mat, and the contents of your pint glass cascades over a gang of butt-ugly skinheads! Realising you are now in mortal danger - you sprint for the nearest exit!

Unfortunately, one of the skinheads grabs you by the scruff of the neck and pins you against the dart board! Out of the corner of your eye, you notice to your horror that the other skinheads are picking up bottles and fixing in place knuckle-dusters!

Except for a miracle - you are about to become a human punchbag.

But wait! Luckily, you arranged to meet your five best mates in this pub at around this time, and at that moment, to your great relief, they enter the pub.

What I'm trying to ask is this: if this happened to you, which five video game characters would you choose to be your best mates entering the pub?

Which five gaming characters would you want at your side in a bar room brawl?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.