GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Edge Or Christian?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/01 at 15:19
Regular
After the inevitable breakup of the team, who do you think should be pushed more? Edge or Christian?
I pesonally think Edge will be the one ending up getting the push....
But in my opinion, Christian deserves a lot more, no he is no Jericho or HBK, but everytime I see him preform, he impresses me.
He most likely will be stuck going after the LHW/CW Titles, tho I hope too see him a IC Champion in the future.

Ever since Edge and Christian joined the WWF, I always thought Christian was superior.
Edge debuts and litteraly breaks someones neck, Christain comes in and wins the LHW Title in his first match. Ya its scripted and the LHW meant jack, but his match with Taka was so clean and exciting, and his move list is very unique, he uses a lot more large moves but still can do the highflying routine.

Its sort of funny, how Edge is literaly a copy of Kanyon (Hell, he had the same exact moves as Kanyon in WM2k the N64 game as Kanyon in its earlier WCW version, Revenge)
They sort of moved him away from that, giving him the Spear (now he just reminds me of Rhyno but without the force the GORE has)
and even tried other moves like the Edge-O-Matic (wow finaly something intereting yet painfuly weak looking)

Look at Christian, he has a lot more Charisma if you look at him, he takes more ricks (Is not no RVD or Jeff Hardy, but I think thats just becuase he cares about his FUTURE carrer, haha) and has some exellent moves, I love the Tamacazi (sp?) he uses, which looks really painful. Sometimes when I think of Christian, I remember the old days of the Rockers, a Tag Team very popular, when they split HBK became the heel that became famous and Marty got a slight push that faded after his skill got outshadowed by his former partner. I hope too see the same thing happen for Christian, he just has to work on his Muscles, and get his Mic Skills up too a very high level, and I swear he can show Vince a lot.

ok, I'm done, thought I would start on this bord with some long post, well, I succeded I think....
Wed 29/08/01 at 15:19
After the inevitable breakup of the team, who do you think should be pushed more? Edge or Christian?
I pesonally think Edge will be the one ending up getting the push....
But in my opinion, Christian deserves a lot more, no he is no Jericho or HBK, but everytime I see him preform, he impresses me.
He most likely will be stuck going after the LHW/CW Titles, tho I hope too see him a IC Champion in the future.

Ever since Edge and Christian joined the WWF, I always thought Christian was superior.
Edge debuts and litteraly breaks someones neck, Christain comes in and wins the LHW Title in his first match. Ya its scripted and the LHW meant jack, but his match with Taka was so clean and exciting, and his move list is very unique, he uses a lot more large moves but still can do the highflying routine.

Its sort of funny, how Edge is literaly a copy of Kanyon (Hell, he had the same exact moves as Kanyon in WM2k the N64 game as Kanyon in its earlier WCW version, Revenge)
They sort of moved him away from that, giving him the Spear (now he just reminds me of Rhyno but without the force the GORE has)
and even tried other moves like the Edge-O-Matic (wow finaly something intereting yet painfuly weak looking)

Look at Christian, he has a lot more Charisma if you look at him, he takes more ricks (Is not no RVD or Jeff Hardy, but I think thats just becuase he cares about his FUTURE carrer, haha) and has some exellent moves, I love the Tamacazi (sp?) he uses, which looks really painful. Sometimes when I think of Christian, I remember the old days of the Rockers, a Tag Team very popular, when they split HBK became the heel that became famous and Marty got a slight push that faded after his skill got outshadowed by his former partner. I hope too see the same thing happen for Christian, he just has to work on his Muscles, and get his Mic Skills up too a very high level, and I swear he can show Vince a lot.

ok, I'm done, thought I would start on this bord with some long post, well, I succeded I think....
Wed 29/08/01 at 15:30
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Congrats - great post. Top Quality.

As for the topic, for me it has to be Edge that gets the push. Christian has always seemed a bit dull to me... can't understand why.

Hey - when they split, ya reckon Edge will throw Christin though a window?
Wed 29/08/01 at 15:33
I hope he throws him through a window and i also hope when they do split they have a TLC one on one match thatd be a way cool match
Wed 29/08/01 at 15:35
Regular
"..."
Yes, very good post, I can't see any reason why they shouldn't both get a push twards the titles. On another note not a bad attempt at the spelling, but its the Tomikaze, invented by Tommy Rodgers (formerly of the Tag Team the fantastics) while he was in ECW, Christian call his version the un-prettier though.
Wed 29/08/01 at 16:49
Thanx ill call it the unprettier from now on a lot easier to spell!
Wed 29/08/01 at 17:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
yeah. what did u call it again? i am just trying to get u to spell it again.
Wed 29/08/01 at 17:06
tomikaze that ok
Wed 29/08/01 at 17:12
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
fine. i was just checking. r u going to be a main poster then in the wwf forum? coz not many people start off by posting much in the wwf forum. i can see that u will be here for a long time. i am phsycic u know.
Wed 29/08/01 at 17:15
im gonna be here until my copy of soldier of fortune arrives for my dreamcast until then ull have to put up with me if i decide i like it here i think i might stay im normally with another forum but its been closed down so here i am
Wed 29/08/01 at 17:31
Regular
This is nearly as stupid as Hogan or Albert.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.