GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Moto GP"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/01 at 14:57
Regular
Is it true this game only has 5 different tracks, I was thinking about buying but 5 tracks doesn't impress me much !
Please let me know.
Wed 29/08/01 at 14:57
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Is it true this game only has 5 different tracks, I was thinking about buying but 5 tracks doesn't impress me much !
Please let me know.
Wed 29/08/01 at 15:03
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
5 tracks ....you are correct , still a great game though.
tons of challenges
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:41
Regular
"Whatever!"
Dont let it put you off what is otherwise an exceptional game!!
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:53
Regular
"360: swfcman"
yeah there is only 5 tracks but that does not mean its not worth buying, well because it is. There are plenty of bikes to choose from and the challange game takes ages to complete.
Wed 29/08/01 at 20:58
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
If the 5 tracks is a problem then you could wait for Moto GP 2 which has at least 10, and should be out around Christmas or just after.
Wed 29/08/01 at 21:01
Regular
"Whatever!"
Is it worth getting if you already own the current Moto GP?? I like the look and sound of it but will it differ enough to the first game??
Fri 31/08/01 at 09:44
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Does anyone actually have this game? There is 7 tracks.
Fri 31/08/01 at 12:19
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Does anyone actually have this game? There is 7 tracks.

7 tracks you must be dreaming.
Fri 31/08/01 at 12:37
Regular
"Tag as above"
Lets put it like this, It was playing Moto GP on my mates PS2 that convinced me to get one. Its the GT3 of Bike Games at the moment and the replays are amazing. buy it second hand if anyone is silly enough to give theres up.

I got it and I couldn't tell you how many tracks it has as I never worried about it.
Fri 31/08/01 at 16:30
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
They should use the Moto GP engine for a new version of Road Rash!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.