GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MJ here........sorry about the rubbish thread."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/01 at 12:46
Regular
MJ here live from the island of Ibiza. Just came to check up on whats been happening since I left....not much by the looks of it though.

Anything big happen that I would be interested in? Glad to see another Copularity Pontest was started by Shaneo. Gave me a bit of info how people felt about me being banned and confirmed something about someone else.

I will be back in the UK on Monday morning and I will be posting some new GAD atte.....I mean some good threads. I have been writing them while I am here but I dont have my notebook with me.

Has anyone here used a spanish keyboard before? They are very strange if you ask me, been having trouble with punctuation and the like.

Anyways thats just a bit of what I am doing. I will keep this short, not to mention rubbish. Hopefully I should be able to talk to some of you while I am in this Internet Cafe. I may be on later in the week but that depends on my money flow.

(;o)
Sun 02/09/01 at 16:03
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> shaneo wrote:
Just for
> RastaBillySkank...cool!

:-D

(-)
. .
---
Sun 02/09/01 at 15:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
shaneo wrote:
Just for
> RastaBillySkank...cool!

:-D
Sun 02/09/01 at 15:58
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Yeah LoL.
Sun 02/09/01 at 15:51
Regular
"<];o)"
Well I have run out of time now so i have to go. Be back in the UK soon so I will be back to posting regularily. Good to hear Shaneo, also good to see you havent picked up on me having a go at you the day I left ;) Do you remember? You called me Khazar.

(;o)
Sun 02/09/01 at 15:18
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Hey MJ, by the way, the Copularity Pontest is going great, We've broken the 300 post barrier, our record. Just for RastaBillySkank...cool!
Sun 02/09/01 at 15:05
Regular
"<];o)"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> You ever tried on a Chinease keyboard? It's impossible!!!

Hehe....actually I have, actually no I havent, split personality, :). It would be wouldnt it, unless you can read chinese of course.
Sun 02/09/01 at 14:56
Regular
"You've upset me"
You ever tried on a Chinease keyboard? It's impossible!!!
Sun 02/09/01 at 14:52
Regular
"<];o)"
Its funny as I can type things like this: ñññññçççççç纺ºªªªªªª without having to insert icons.
Sun 02/09/01 at 14:48
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lol
Sun 02/09/01 at 14:24
Regular
"<];o)"
Great Chris, bit bored now. Coming home tonight and will be able to get back to my PC, in other words no spanish keyboard.

(;o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.