GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MANHUNT-HELP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Manhunt'.
Sun 07/12/03 at 18:12
Regular
"Watch The Skies"
Manhunt is a great, brutal game. Very complelling and a lot more addictive then I imagined. However stuck on the Level DOING TIME. The director says I have to do a Violent and a Gruesome murder with the hammer. I must have killed about 30 gang members, I can't seem to get a different murder cutscene. How do a do this level. I'm probaly being dumb, but for the first time the game is going beyond challanging, to plain annoyance. HELP PLEASE!!!
Sun 07/12/03 at 18:12
Regular
"Watch The Skies"
Manhunt is a great, brutal game. Very complelling and a lot more addictive then I imagined. However stuck on the Level DOING TIME. The director says I have to do a Violent and a Gruesome murder with the hammer. I must have killed about 30 gang members, I can't seem to get a different murder cutscene. How do a do this level. I'm probaly being dumb, but for the first time the game is going beyond challanging, to plain annoyance. HELP PLEASE!!!
Sun 07/12/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
When you sneak behind someone and hold the target button the white trianlges appear on your enemy. When you let go of the button you execute the kill. Well what you have to do is hold the square or cross button down longer so that the white tranlges change colour to yellow and then to red. so when you lock on to the enemy hold down the square button until the white trangles target change to yellow or red.

These are the different kill levels with red being the most gruesome.

Hope it helps
Sun 07/12/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Watch The Skies"
Aliboy,
Thanx like most of these things I actually read the instructions (!!) and it explained it. I'm now trying to kill in gruesome/violent modes with the baseball bat. Its pretty nerve wracking stuff, trying to get the red icon!!
Awesome game, glad its doing so well,haven't got a problem with this game, its quality. Reminds me of Escape From New York at times. Great atmosphere.Highly recomennded.
Mon 08/12/03 at 17:23
"High polygon count"
This game is absolutely sick. It features depraved, mindless violence and gore just for the sake of it.

As they say at a fairly well-known hamburger chain...

I'm lovin' it!
Sat 13/12/03 at 15:52
Regular
"stuck on locked up"
FELLOW CONVICTS
I finally completed the game last week but have been tooo busy to come and tell, i would dearly like to thank "aliboy" for his excellent advice,
i am now trudging my way back thru it in hardcore and gettin a lot of satisfying kills.NO GANG MEMBER IS SAFE!!!!!!!

It seems to be the "doin time" level everyone gets stuck at and getting the retical "thang" is hard to suss,

good luck to all convicts in this never ending quest of brutal slayings and their quest to seek the truth.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.