GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another SR News trash (sorry, flash)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/12/03 at 12:24
Regular
"Oh, and Driver 3 is now no longer to be known as Driver 3. Following the examples of popular beat combo 5ive and the epoch-shattering 2wo Thirds, Driver 3 will now hereby be known as DRIV3R. How post-modern. How urban. How crap."

How narrow minded. Look out for their low-scoring review soon. Had it been called "Driver 3", it would have scored higher, but never mind eh?
Mon 08/12/03 at 12:24
Regular
"Oh, and Driver 3 is now no longer to be known as Driver 3. Following the examples of popular beat combo 5ive and the epoch-shattering 2wo Thirds, Driver 3 will now hereby be known as DRIV3R. How post-modern. How urban. How crap."

How narrow minded. Look out for their low-scoring review soon. Had it been called "Driver 3", it would have scored higher, but never mind eh?
Mon 08/12/03 at 12:28
Regular
I'm sure SR won't be as shallow as to include the styling of the name when rating a game.

If they do, they have a problem.
Mon 08/12/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Why would SR give a low-scoring review to something they're trying to sell? And surely Tony Hawk Underground has the "urban" gaming genre covered. And it is a crap name, but it won't stop me getting it if it's a good game. Stop being a benny and make your own mind up.
Mon 08/12/03 at 13:16
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Why would SR give a low-scoring review to something they're trying to
> sell?

Whether they're trying to sell it or not won't affect their review. If it's a crap game, it will be rated accordingly. Chances are it will be great. Chances are I'll be buying it. Regardless of the name.
Mon 08/12/03 at 13:41
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Nothing better to do?
Mon 08/12/03 at 14:16
Regular
Nomino never has anything better to do than moan.
Mon 08/12/03 at 14:16
Regular
Except to make up stories of his huge (mis)fortune.
Mon 08/12/03 at 14:38
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
glad to see he uses your forum now, he obviously got bored of the Ninty one :)
Mon 08/12/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Remember me?"
Nomino amuses me.

Then I realise he's a woman and the mere mention of his name makes me want to cut my wrists.
Mon 08/12/03 at 23:27
Regular
Although Nomino has clearly posted this rubbish to enrage SR staff and loyal members, it just serves to highlight what is possible when you are as lonely and pathetic as 'he' is.

Well done momino .... sorry, nomino - if you had been called Cretinous_Outcast, I might have liked you a whole lot more.

perhaps not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.