GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music Mixer"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'XBOX Music Mixer'.
Mon 08/12/03 at 14:56
Regular
A nice piece of quality hardware here :D

Despite having a major sore throat, I've managed to sing my pop-idol wannabe-like voice through various tracks, without knowing the words, and making an anus of myself to myself.

I've mainly been using it for the faster creation of soundtracks on the Xbox. Is much quicker to record a CD to the PC as WMA files and transfer them through a network than it is to copy direct from CD to Xbox - plus if the tracks are already named, saves you having to do that yourself!
Mon 08/12/03 at 14:56
Regular
A nice piece of quality hardware here :D

Despite having a major sore throat, I've managed to sing my pop-idol wannabe-like voice through various tracks, without knowing the words, and making an anus of myself to myself.

I've mainly been using it for the faster creation of soundtracks on the Xbox. Is much quicker to record a CD to the PC as WMA files and transfer them through a network than it is to copy direct from CD to Xbox - plus if the tracks are already named, saves you having to do that yourself!
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:02
Regular
...saying that - once the music has been transfered, it still has to be 'copied' to Xbox.
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:12
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It sounds interesting, but what's the point in singing along? Do you gte marked or something?
Mon 08/12/03 at 15:56
Regular
It's just something to do for your own fun - you can use it as a karaoke machine, or just record your own vocals to tracks to play on Xbox Live - whatever you like!

I haven't bothered with the slideshow bit though - can't be bothered with that.
Mon 08/12/03 at 17:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Seems like a waste of time to me.

I have a PC with WMP/RealOne Player or a hi-fi f I want to use that.

About 5 GBs of music.

Don't need this lark.
Mon 08/12/03 at 17:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Edgy wrote:
> It's just something to do for your own fun - you can use it as a
> karaoke machine, or just record your own vocals to tracks to play on
> Xbox Live - whatever you like!
>
>

Hang on a minute - you can play your music onto XBox Live?

*Halo 2 + Ride of the Valkyrie hopes spring back!*
Mon 08/12/03 at 17:50
Regular
Aye - you can transfer your music files from PC to Xbox without copying them to CD first - thus enabling you to play them during Xbox Live games or any game that is Soundtrack compatable.
Mon 08/12/03 at 17:56
SO basically you can copy music from one computer to another? Wow.
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Icarus wrote:
> SO basically you can copy music from one computer to another? Wow.

Exactly. Hehe
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:27
Regular
"\\"
Woo! Might just have to get it for that feature.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.