GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New car chat room"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/02/07 at 19:59
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
Who would like to start a car chat room with me, i need someone else to moderate with me
Mon 19/02/07 at 22:23
Regular
"Mooching around"
I don't want to be mean, but I very much doubt it would get much attention.
Mon 19/02/07 at 20:25
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
me,gr13ve and anyone else.
One complaint how am i ment to put their e-mail down without giving out private information, as said in freeolas saftey thing.
Mon 19/02/07 at 20:23
Regular
"I may return"
"Alternatively, a group of forum users can apply to open a new "User Forum". This must be at least three people (together) to apply as Moderators and, once established, nobody else will be appointed as a Moderator for the new forum unless the majority of existing Moderators approve the appointment."

There ya go :D
Mon 19/02/07 at 20:22
Regular
"I may return"
I thought you needed 3...
Mon 19/02/07 at 20:20
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Im up for it.
Mon 19/02/07 at 20:05
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
only need 2 people so me plus one other. ANyone even if you dont own a car, or drive you can still join in, there will be a tog gear thread ect
Mon 19/02/07 at 20:02
Regular
sg_nl90 wrote:
> Who would like to start a car chat room with me, i need someone
> else to moderate with me

I think you need 2 more people, unless they've lowered the limit.

I don't own a car myself but I do enjoy watching Top Gear =)
Mon 19/02/07 at 20:00
Regular
"I may return"
I don't know how many people are left for moderation...
Mon 19/02/07 at 19:59
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
Who would like to start a car chat room with me, i need someone else to moderate with me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.