GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i wanna buy mkdd and true crime anything bad about them"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Mon 08/12/03 at 17:38
Regular
"And some more !"
hi peeps
i just wanted to sk you if you think that these games should be at the top of my list for christmas and if any of tgem are infact actually crap. I thought that these two games would both have a different sense about them because i dont want two of the same type of genre like viewtiful joe and mkdd coz they are kind of the same and plus i dont want vj becaseu its too cartoony so please help me and say if these are good or if i should buy any other games instead.

cheers
ali
Tue 09/12/03 at 17:56
Regular
Mario Kart's great fun, but has it's flaws and the multiplayer isn't as great as everyone says it is. Still very much worth it though, and a top game. You'll probably want to steer clear of True Crime - it ain't that good. Go for something like Rebel Strike or Soul Calibur 2 instead.
Tue 09/12/03 at 17:06
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmm. If you can borrow VJ then don't get it.

MK:DD

and one of these

1080 Avalanche
Metal Arms
Worms 3D etc...
Tue 09/12/03 at 17:00
Regular
"And some more !"
ok
so you say that i should get vj coz its much better the tc
k i wont buy tc but vj i dont like because because well my friend has it and so i can borrow it of him anytime
but apart from that game wot should i get.....
hehehe i just bought bloody roar primal fury for 8 quid new on play.com excellent site get it for urself

help me
Tue 09/12/03 at 16:27
Regular
""To the pub...""
Deffently get Mario Kart

as for True Crime you got to be joking its C*ap complete waste of money
Tue 09/12/03 at 12:52
Regular
True crime is a game you will enjoy.
But the faults in the game makes it less enjoyable than Mario kart:double dash.
The multiplayer option in MK:DD is also awesome to spend with friends and/or foes.
And if you do not know anybody who likes the gamecube you can play it over the internet against other people with the great game in their cubes.
It is only a matter of how mature games you want and what sort of game you want.
True crime is an action-game and Mario kart is a racing-game.
I have True crime and it is a great game, but i have also tried MK:DD and it is an even better game.
I would recommend you to buy both of the games!
Mon 08/12/03 at 21:54
Regular
True Crime is a great game but Mario Kart is just the dogs testicles.

I recommend Viewtiful over Crime though.
Mon 08/12/03 at 20:05
Regular
So you'd favour True Crime over Viewtiful Joe? Erm.... why?
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:39
Regular
Not buying Viewtiful Joe cos it's too cartoony, is like not buying Mario Kart, because it's er...too cartoony

yer mong
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmmm..
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:31
"period drama"
What?
They're so obviously exactly the same.

Like the ...
And the ...

You know, loads of stuff.
They're both games.

AND both on GC.
Ha!

Not the same.
What're you on about?
So obviously exactly the same.

And stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.