GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has the "BINGO" broken MyFreeola ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/02/07 at 17:41
Regular
Can't access MyFreeola to control my accounts.

Just a thought but could your 'Bingo game' be causing this?

EDIT - I'm in, but having trouble listing my websites. The session hangs.

EDIT2 - Things seem more stable now.
Wed 21/02/07 at 19:13
Regular
5 numbers scored off! 5 to go! :-)
Wed 21/02/07 at 15:55
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
I'd hope that wasn't the case, but it's not impossible that Bingo had an effect!

Plese let me know if you have any problems this evening and we'll see what we can do if the problem reoccurs.
Wed 21/02/07 at 13:18
Regular
loki wrote:
> GWD - are you still having difficulties? I've done a little
> testing and my accounts seem to be functioning correctly.

Hi loki,
Things seem fine now - certainly during the day.
I'm hoping my problems in the evening were just a hiccup caused by the flood of people accessing MyFreeola to check their Bingo numbers on the launch day!
Wed 21/02/07 at 12:55
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
GWD - are you still having difficulties? I've done a little testing and my accounts seem to be functioning correctly.

If you're still having problems I'll get our programming team to have a more in-depth look.

Thanks.
Tue 20/02/07 at 20:26
Regular
Also no problems with the links no 404 pages and only 2 numbers in 2 days! not going to get rich quick with this start :-)

Kev
Tue 20/02/07 at 18:41
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
MyFreeola seems to be working fine from my end ... got three numbers so far too :)
Mon 19/02/07 at 21:31
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
When I click the 'Your details' link under the links part of the page. (The one just above the threads) I get a 404 error. Been like that for a few days now at least. Doesn't link to the same page as the MyFreeola link at the top.

If I use the main myFreeola link that is part of the main menu at the top of each page just under the banners then I can access my freeola control panel from there.
Mon 19/02/07 at 21:14
Regular
Didnt get any numbers to match on my Bingo card!well not YET what a grand idea though. And as I do not play games so cant add a game cheat to win vouchers this might be my way of becoming a millionaire.

Kev :-)
Mon 19/02/07 at 17:41
Regular
Can't access MyFreeola to control my accounts.

Just a thought but could your 'Bingo game' be causing this?

EDIT - I'm in, but having trouble listing my websites. The session hangs.

EDIT2 - Things seem more stable now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.