GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ghosthunter"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ghosthunter'.
Tue 09/12/03 at 17:33
"High polygon count"
Anyone got this?

I'm stuck in the "Swamp Weird Mansion Dining" section, the bit with the slide projector.

How the hell do I get past this bit? I can't get past the door at the top of the stairs. I've summoned Astral, but then the door back to dining area closes.

I'm stuck!
Thu 18/12/03 at 04:39
"High polygon count"
I've now finished Ghosthunter and am selling it. If anyone's interested, it's on eBay - search for my username 'Paranoimia' and you'll see it.

Be quick, though - auction ends Saturday!
Sat 13/12/03 at 21:58
"period drama"
Have you seen The Suffering screen-shots?
Now that looks very scary. Very scary indeed.
*Shivers*
Oooohhh
Sat 13/12/03 at 17:09
"High polygon count"
Well, it's every bit as playable as any Resi game, so I don't know what they're on about. Not as scary, mind.
Wed 10/12/03 at 18:39
"period drama"
All the reviews I've read basically said "pretty to look at, but not much going on inside" if you get my drift.
So, I kinda ignored it.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:39
"High polygon count"
http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk /reviews/customer.php?code=WV7750
Wed 10/12/03 at 15:43
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
I played the demo and thought it was ace. I also have to many games to complete first. I feel really annoyed with myself when I buy say . . . Call of duty, then half way through that I buy Manhunt and half way through that buy XIII. But my bo bought an X-box and wer'e playing Halo
co-op on that, it's amazing.
Wed 10/12/03 at 07:16
Regular
I've thought about it, but I have too many games yet to finish!

Might pick it up after Xmas. I guess it isn't as bad as my first impressions of it then...
Tue 09/12/03 at 22:43
"High polygon count"
Has NOBODY else bought this game?

It's fantastic!
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:06
"High polygon count"
Never mind, sorted!
Tue 09/12/03 at 17:33
"High polygon count"
Anyone got this?

I'm stuck in the "Swamp Weird Mansion Dining" section, the bit with the slide projector.

How the hell do I get past this bit? I can't get past the door at the top of the stairs. I've summoned Astral, but then the door back to dining area closes.

I'm stuck!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.