GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the new mario game for gba"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/12/03 at 17:44
Regular
"And some more !"
i was thinkin of ettin this game coz its an rpg but im not sure if its a really good game

i checked out the review bit and it says its good but are there any other games which could match to it as an rpg

i was thinkin about golden sun and breath of fire but im not sure wot to get

help please
cheers ali
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:49
Regular
"the burning sky"
ambominable snowman wrote:
> do you think that it is wise to buy the second one before the first
> one because i can only find the second one as no-one is selling the
> first one.
> does it ruin anything if i get the second one even if i dont have the
> first one or is it just a stupid idea
>
> by the way this is about golden sun

I've completed the first and as far as i can tell with the second on the plot does seem to revolve a bit around the first... seing as it finished with a "to be continued". You should be able to pic up a cheap copy of it somewhere on the web, its well worth it. Now, i;ve just got to see about getting me a copy of the second installment...
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:44
Regular
"And some more !"
do you think that it is wise to buy the second one before the first one because i can only find the second one as no-one is selling the first one.
does it ruin anything if i get the second one even if i dont have the first one or is it just a stupid idea

by the way this is about golden sun
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:01
Regular
"Booooom"
This game is fabulous, gba wouldnt be complete with this game:)
Fri 12/12/03 at 11:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
If you liked Paper Mario on the N64 you will like this.

It's a great little GBA adventure-game - even if it's isn't a 'proper', new `Mario´ game.
Thu 11/12/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
'Tis true, certainly the best GBA game I've played this year - and I'm still playing through.
Wed 10/12/03 at 00:14
Regular
Still a great game you should so get.
Tue 09/12/03 at 20:17
Regular
I meant turn-based RPG's. Because there are so few action-RPG's, I just define the entire genre as turn-based games, which is a little bit stupid, but meh. It's nothing like Golden Sun or Breath of Fire, though.
Tue 09/12/03 at 19:59
Regular
It's a role playing puzzle adventure.
Tue 09/12/03 at 18:56
Regular
Pffft, Mario & Luigi isn't an RPG.
Tue 09/12/03 at 17:44
Regular
"And some more !"
i was thinkin of ettin this game coz its an rpg but im not sure if its a really good game

i checked out the review bit and it says its good but are there any other games which could match to it as an rpg

i was thinkin about golden sun and breath of fire but im not sure wot to get

help please
cheers ali

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.