GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Staff Ghosts(MK:DD) - Which have you beaten?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mario Kart Double Dash'.
Wed 10/12/03 at 06:32
Regular
"Booooom"
Well I cant tell you what times I have gotten because I am at my dads and my GCN is at my mums, I will be able to post them up on about monday. I only remember my Baby Park Time so that is all I can post up for now. Put your time in brackets next to "beaten".

Mushroom Cup:
Luigi Circuit - Beaten ( )
Peach Beach - Beaten ( )
Baby Park: - Beaten (1:10:945)
Dry Dry Desert -

Flower Cup:
Mushroom Bridge - Beaten ( )
Mario Circuit -
Daisy Cruise -
Waluigi Stadium -

Star Cup:
Sherbet Land -
Mushroom City -
Yoshi Circuit -
DK Mountain - Beaten ( )

Special Cup:
Wario Colosseum - Beaten ( )
Dino Dino Jungle -
Bowser's Castle -
Rainbow Road -

PS: The Parade Kart is really good, I suggest you use it;)
Thu 11/12/03 at 10:39
Regular
"Booooom"
I will be working to beat some more staff ghosts tomorow and I will also post my times to show you my wonderous and genius skill:p I dont have access to my GCN at the moment Im at my dads:(
Thu 11/12/03 at 09:35
Regular
I just got 1:25:7xx on Luigi Circuit with the Bullet Kart (I think) and 1:19:5xx with Bowser's Kart on Peach Beach.
Thu 11/12/03 at 05:42
Regular
"Booooom"
Well gotta practice, I think I got 1:27:xxx on luigis circuit but I gotta check, sometimes when I beat the ghost I still go at trying to beat it more aswell:)
Wed 10/12/03 at 17:04
Regular
Oh, yay I got one! Luigi Circuit :D 1:28:868 I think the last three are right.
Wed 10/12/03 at 16:13
Regular
OMG, how do you lot do it? Those times are too hard, do you need to use a specific kart for each track?
Wed 10/12/03 at 10:36
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I've unlocked about 6 but have only beaten 4 so far, will have to start seriously MT'ing.

Quite a few "very" fast replays on my site www.david99.co.uk/mkddindex.html if your interested.

If you can beat any of them, let me know ....
Wed 10/12/03 at 10:34
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Rickoss wrote:
> I've beaten the first three and almost beaten the Mushroom Bridge
> course. Haven't tried any of the later ones.

For Mushroom Bridge, just use Bower and his Kart (the one with 5 stars for speed) and you can unlock the ghosts as long as you don't crash. Did it second go.
Wed 10/12/03 at 09:45
Regular
I've beaten the first three and almost beaten the Mushroom Bridge course. Haven't tried any of the later ones.
Wed 10/12/03 at 06:32
Regular
"Booooom"
Well I cant tell you what times I have gotten because I am at my dads and my GCN is at my mums, I will be able to post them up on about monday. I only remember my Baby Park Time so that is all I can post up for now. Put your time in brackets next to "beaten".

Mushroom Cup:
Luigi Circuit - Beaten ( )
Peach Beach - Beaten ( )
Baby Park: - Beaten (1:10:945)
Dry Dry Desert -

Flower Cup:
Mushroom Bridge - Beaten ( )
Mario Circuit -
Daisy Cruise -
Waluigi Stadium -

Star Cup:
Sherbet Land -
Mushroom City -
Yoshi Circuit -
DK Mountain - Beaten ( )

Special Cup:
Wario Colosseum - Beaten ( )
Dino Dino Jungle -
Bowser's Castle -
Rainbow Road -

PS: The Parade Kart is really good, I suggest you use it;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.