GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone got R: Racing Evolution ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'R Racing Evolution'.
Wed 10/12/03 at 10:32
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Seen few Jap copies for sale and have read a couple of reviews giving 6.6 and 8 out of 10, just 11 tracks :( but lots of modes, is it worth getting (UK release is miles away)
Wed 10/12/03 at 10:32
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Seen few Jap copies for sale and have read a couple of reviews giving 6.6 and 8 out of 10, just 11 tracks :( but lots of modes, is it worth getting (UK release is miles away)
Wed 07/01/04 at 17:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I bought this just before Xmas, surely someone else has it ?
Wed 07/01/04 at 17:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I replied to this topic when you first got it, but that seems to have been deleted for some unknown reasons.

Anyway, I asked you in that reply if the game was any good, and whether it was worth importing.

So there, I've asked again. :-)
Thu 08/01/04 at 13:19
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I really like the game, half way between an arcade racer and full on sim, I've got the Japanese version and there is a lot of text to decypher :(

suggest you read other peoples opinions in this thread

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php?t=16613
Wed 21/01/04 at 12:17
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It is a shame that it only managed 77 in NGC. I had hopes of this reaching the high 80's.

Apparently it suffers from grainy visuals?? I dont suppose this will be sorted out as its already out overseas.

Those few who have it on import.. What are the high and low points of the game?

ta.
Wed 21/01/04 at 15:57
Regular
It's the pacman game you get free i'm interested in.
Wed 21/01/04 at 20:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
If I find out Pacman isn't being released with RR over here then I'll get the Yank version.

However, right now, I'm waiting.
Thu 22/01/04 at 10:13
Regular
Yeah that is exactly what I am doing AJ.
Thu 22/01/04 at 10:35
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Is Pac Man included in the American. The rally parts of the game are good, but it isn't focused as a whole.
Thu 22/01/04 at 23:53
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I wanted to get this game and it just like, dissapeared.

Doesnt seam all that cool anymore :oP

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.