GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Men of Honour Rising Sun"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Medal of Honour Rising Sun'.
Thu 11/12/03 at 09:43
Regular
"nismltd"
A really stupid question how do you get through the fire at level one.
Fri 12/12/03 at 15:36
Regular
"Teal'c"
I love Men of Honour.
Thu 11/12/03 at 11:01
Regular
"I love J-42"
Well need to give brother £10 this week for mothers present.
Then need to buy a new ps 2 network adapter week after, theres another 30.

I then have £25 left. Great.

But then I have another £17 or so from pocket.

£42.

Then I have about £20 - 30 extra coming in.

Say £55.

Then little Xmas money, say £25.

I could end up with about £80 to spend on myself.

Here comes Manhunt and something else for xbox. Possibly Ghost recon island Thunder.

Oh, I don't know. Must go to college now. Think it has stopped rainig though, great.

hmmm think I'll nick a bounty.

Bye.

yes I know, a lot of paragraphs, lol
Thu 11/12/03 at 10:51
Regular
That's some MSN name! I'll add you later, when I get home.

It's hard to say which to get out of Manhunt or NFSU - they're (obviously) totally different!

I love Manhunt because you can really get into it (especially in the dark with the Socom headset on!), all survival-like.

But NFSU is also great. The graphics are the best I've seen on a racing game on PS2 and you can do whatever you want to your car!

If I was forced to pick, I would go for Manhunt, purely because it's so much more engaging.

If you have any more cash left, get Prince of Persia. It rocks.
Thu 11/12/03 at 10:43
Regular
"I love J-42"
Thu 11/12/03 at 10:42
Regular
"I love J-42"
I'm thinking of either Manhunt or need for speed for another self present for christmas, which one would you recomend?

Add me to msn, [email protected]
Thu 11/12/03 at 10:39
Regular
Yeah, thoughtI hadn't seen you on Socom for a while. Not played it much meself though. Too busy with a load of offline games - Manhunt, PoP, NFSU, Ratchet & Clank 2 etc.

Gotta get those finished before Xmas!
Thu 11/12/03 at 10:36
Regular
"I love J-42"
I'll still eb on my PS 2.

SSX 3, and socom will eb my most used I reckon.
Thu 11/12/03 at 10:33
Regular
Suppose the online is ok. I kicked a*se the first time I played it though - so either I own at that game, or everyone else were utter crap.

When I get Live, my PS2 will probably get neglected in Online terms (except for Hardware - that really is great).
Thu 11/12/03 at 10:23
Regular
"I love J-42"
I know.

Only reason I'm keeping my copy is for the online aspect.

My PS 2 is broke, so I went around to a mates and we finished it on co-op within 2 hours, and we managed to get his tea and a 20 minute simpson episode in it aswell.
Thu 11/12/03 at 09:59
Regular
Bah! I knew it was somewhere!

Take the game back anyway. It's terrible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.