GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOM demo disk freebie"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/12/03 at 15:35
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Cube-Eyrope has the skinny:

"Friday, 12 December, the latest issue of Nintendo Official Magazine UK (NOM UK) will be available bundled with a FREE playable demo disc. Readers who buy their copy from GAME stores will receive a three-level playable demo of Sega’s Billy Hatcher & the Giant Egg (with single and multiplayer options), an official inflatable Nintendo toy (Bullet Bill, Bowser or Ganondorf), PLUS a free pack of Pokémon STAKS (collectible character magnets)."

Woo. And they mentioned the Feb issue comes with a "a highly collectible Super Smash Bros. Melee music CD, which until now has only been available in Japan".

I won't be buying the Jan issue.. already have Billy Hatcher - top game mostly, but the Melee music disk could be pretty decent, I was happy with the Zelda one they covermounted a few months back.

Anyway. Definately a move in the right direction for NOM, no? Shame it's only happend now though..
Sun 14/12/03 at 11:03
Regular
Woo

Got Ganondorf to 'work' properly, only thing is when he gets knocked flat, he won't bounce back up, but otherwise, it's quite cool
Sat 13/12/03 at 23:27
Regular
Heh, I was just playing that.

There's Cat Theft Auto as well...
Sat 13/12/03 at 23:23
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/games/10/
Sat 13/12/03 at 23:18
"I sense seepage"
Sat 13/12/03 at 23:16
Regular
LMAO

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/25/

It's the original version

Think Badgers spliced with dancing Legolas/ Aragorn
Sat 13/12/03 at 23:14
lol, that is funny.
Sat 13/12/03 at 23:11
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
*Ohhhhhhhhh, it's a snake*
Sat 13/12/03 at 23:09
Regular
Lol, I guess the something similar happened in my school

*Mush Mushroom*
Sat 13/12/03 at 23:01
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Auf deutsch wrote:
> Heh, you've been to badgerbadgerbadger.com
>
> This boy in my form keeps singing it...the weird person

Somebody in my school found it in a GCSE IT lesson, and it sort of passed around.

Everybody walks around singing it.

*Mushrooom Mushroooom*
Sat 13/12/03 at 22:55
Regular
Heh, you've been to badgerbadgerbadger.com

This boy in my form keeps singing it...the weird person

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.