GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R.I.P. my TV"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/08/01 at 11:42
Regular
Well after 11 wonderful years of gaming and MTV base, my 25" Panasonic tv has decided to die, i've grown up with it and it's a part of my family.
It's been a dedicated friend and has shown me the best of the entertainment the world can offer since 1990! i'm pleased to say it had a peaceful life and wasn't threatened much, and although the remote was acidently covered in super glue rendering most of the teletext buttons useless it still gave a good show....
I now have to put up with playing my games on a 14" tv, I don't know whats going to happen to my sister, her evenings seem to revole around eastenders, she'll have to watch it at her friends until we get it revived.
Tue 28/08/01 at 12:42
Regular
"Back in black"
Sob sob, this si so emotional.......I can't go on
Tue 28/08/01 at 12:35
Regular
"I am your father"
R. I. P

Rest in Pieces

Poor man, at such a point in your life where you need a tele more than 14", hey my uncle's tele just puts mine to shame though, he's got a plasma screen 44", 8,000 pounds tele. Alright for some.
Tue 28/08/01 at 12:29
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
dude, have some respect for my TV, it's a troubling time for me at the moment.
Tue 28/08/01 at 12:00
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
> If it was my sister I'd be glad to get rid of her! :-)

very true but she always comes back home.

---

There must be a way!

Lock the doors..... lock the windows..... Nail the letter box down!

Sisters can get in anywhere..... gaps in the walls, air vents, anything!

*Dav1d goes to get a piece of wood, hammer and some nails*
Tue 28/08/01 at 11:55
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
If it was my sister I'd be glad to get rid of her! :-)

very true but she always comes back home.
Tue 28/08/01 at 11:50
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
> she'll have to watch it at her friends until we get it revived.

---

Sounds like it was a blessing in disguise!

If it was my sister I'd be glad to get rid of her! :-)
Tue 28/08/01 at 11:42
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Well after 11 wonderful years of gaming and MTV base, my 25" Panasonic tv has decided to die, i've grown up with it and it's a part of my family.
It's been a dedicated friend and has shown me the best of the entertainment the world can offer since 1990! i'm pleased to say it had a peaceful life and wasn't threatened much, and although the remote was acidently covered in super glue rendering most of the teletext buttons useless it still gave a good show....
I now have to put up with playing my games on a 14" tv, I don't know whats going to happen to my sister, her evenings seem to revole around eastenders, she'll have to watch it at her friends until we get it revived.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.