GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harvest Moon: Friends Of Mineral Town - GBA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town'.
Fri 12/12/03 at 09:22
Regular
"Booooom"
Anyone played this game, well it's awesome, you have your own farm to look after, you can grow crops, grass and buy cows, sheep etc.

You have to maintain your farm, by watering your crops every day until they have fully grown, you can upgrade your farm tools, like a hammer at the start can only break small stones, when its upgraded to level 2 it can break Big Stones with three charge hits.

You also have dates with girls and lets say experience sexual intercourse aswell(unfortunately you dont witness that part) and you get married and so on.

Who would think farming would be so fun? :-D
Fri 12/12/03 at 09:22
Regular
"Booooom"
Anyone played this game, well it's awesome, you have your own farm to look after, you can grow crops, grass and buy cows, sheep etc.

You have to maintain your farm, by watering your crops every day until they have fully grown, you can upgrade your farm tools, like a hammer at the start can only break small stones, when its upgraded to level 2 it can break Big Stones with three charge hits.

You also have dates with girls and lets say experience sexual intercourse aswell(unfortunately you dont witness that part) and you get married and so on.

Who would think farming would be so fun? :-D
Fri 12/12/03 at 10:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Harvest Moon rules!!!
Fri 12/12/03 at 12:38
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Is it out?!?!? I've forgot to bloody order it thinking I had untill Jan... does sound worryingly similar to the PSX version I played to death from that description though...

Fri 12/12/03 at 12:56
Regular
"Booooom"
Its a really good game, I will review it once I play it a bit more, have been fairly busy lately(not really) Just lazy to turn my GBA on, and Im having a bit of a bad time with the girl, but Im sure everything will pan out nicely.
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Sounds basically like the SNES version.
Fri 12/12/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Booooom"
but better:) IMO atleast...
Fri 12/12/03 at 14:39
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'd get it to try and cross-breed the animals.
Fri 12/12/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I've ordered and after looking at a few review shots it looks really like the PSX verion, HM: Back To Nature. However, no review seems to mention it, so hard to know - but the some of the screen shots look like graphically tweaked versions of BTN locations, and descriptions of mining etc sound just like BTN.

So the GBA gets some more slightly revamped games that've already been played to death. There's that patented Ninty originally and cutting edge attitude for you.

(though I know HM isn't a Ninty game, so don't whine)
Mon 15/12/03 at 18:00
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Arrived this morning - identical to Back To Nature on the PSX, but still has me playing all day.

Such a good game - interesting to see what the GC to GBA connection element will be... though almost inevitably some lame transfer-a-cow type of affair.
Tue 16/12/03 at 00:17
Regular
"And some more !"
i got it and it does rule im just getting all the animals and trying to find out how to make easy money

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.