GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harvest Moon: Friends Of Mineral Town - GBA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town'.
Fri 12/12/03 at 09:22
Regular
"Booooom"
Anyone played this game, well it's awesome, you have your own farm to look after, you can grow crops, grass and buy cows, sheep etc.

You have to maintain your farm, by watering your crops every day until they have fully grown, you can upgrade your farm tools, like a hammer at the start can only break small stones, when its upgraded to level 2 it can break Big Stones with three charge hits.

You also have dates with girls and lets say experience sexual intercourse aswell(unfortunately you dont witness that part) and you get married and so on.

Who would think farming would be so fun? :-D
Thu 25/12/03 at 10:06
Regular
"Booooom"
Ill give that a shot BUDDUM!!!!!
Wed 24/12/03 at 18:21
Regular
"And some more !"
no thats not what happens you gave to give them stuff to make them happy because they go ill work for you if we become better friends buddum so wot i do is buy loads of flower or brea from the supermarket and then give it o them so that they work for you later on
god i love that game
Wed 24/12/03 at 12:56
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
You just talk to them and the option comes up to ask them something about it. I never use them, so can't remember the exact flow of the conversation, but shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
Wed 24/12/03 at 10:27
Regular
"Booooom"
How do you make them work for you exactly???
Tue 23/12/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
You can get them to come and so some work for you. Don't have to give them anything, but it's best experimenting to find a reward they like as they'll work better.
Mon 22/12/03 at 10:32
Regular
"Booooom"
What do you do with the Harvest Sprites???? The little house behind the church?
Fri 19/12/03 at 10:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
15th February for those of us willing to wait until the European release. Same day as the GameCube games, `A Wonderful LifeŽ, infact.
Thu 18/12/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Booooom"
*turns off clock* :-D
Thu 18/12/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
What? Playing without the clock removes the challange! It's the only thing that stops you being able to make an infinate amount of cash in one day.
Thu 18/12/03 at 19:31
Regular
"aliens exist"
ive had harvest moon - its a wonderfull life pre ordered for ages now, back to nature on psone was god but the clock is too damm fast, and i think you can play without the clock on the gc version, should be good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.