GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sr's Flash games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/08/01 at 23:18
Regular
Will there be a gamer chart for this? maybe the top posters chart will be adapted to make this possible.
Wed 29/08/01 at 18:14
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:
> The Dogfather wrote:
> I'm still lost, how can you play
> playstation games or nintendo games
> over the net?

they're
> not PS or nintendo games, Sr are making their own games (mini games)
> for the site. cartoon network have good flash games

Yeh to be honest they are good.
Tue 28/08/01 at 12:55
Regular
"I am your father"
OHHHHHHHHHHH

I get ya, good idea.
Tue 28/08/01 at 12:47
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
The Dogfather wrote:
> I'm still lost, how can you play playstation games or nintendo games
> over the net?

they're not PS or nintendo games, Sr are making their own games (mini games) for the site. cartoon network have good flash games
Tue 28/08/01 at 12:31
Regular
"I am your father"
I'm still lost, how can you play playstation games or nintendo games over the net?
Tue 28/08/01 at 08:59
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
maybe SR , could make a top scores table for each week then the person at the top got a GAD ??
Tue 28/08/01 at 01:52
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Heh, it was me who thought of that. I've got a few contributions if the want them. They're not too god and only my friends will get the jokes, but they're still games. SR?
Mon 27/08/01 at 23:35
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
SR are making some games for their site, it was all part of an extra GAD comp sometime back, I was wondering if they had any plans to add a gamers chart onto it, so everyone playing the games could see how many points/kills they need to get up another level....like the top posters chart.
Mon 27/08/01 at 23:32
Regular
"I am your father"
I ain't a clue what your on about, so it would be nice to hear it.
Mon 27/08/01 at 23:24
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
they havn't been made yet but SR are hard at work, I was wondering if anyone could see into the future or had heard something.
Mon 27/08/01 at 23:23
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Where can these flash games be found?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.