GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One Day on Live!..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/12/03 at 16:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I've had my headset for one day. 1 whole day. What have I done?

-Beaten a swiss man on Top Spin
Greatly satisfying, as he was a Manchester United fan, spoke Engrish, and laughed when I said 'a cheese omelette' in French

-Confused French People
Go on a French server and keep saying 'oui, ca va?'. Most fun I've had ina while. And they refused to tell me their names...

-Beaten NASH on Top Spin
Serveral times. He could hear me, but he didn't have a headset. T'wasn't as satisfying as it could be, but just wait until he comes back from town with his headset...

-Laughed at the Dutch man
All he could say was 'Mine Rabbit', and 'you bast*rd'. T'was hilarious

-Played Crazy Col
Who doesn't have the high pitched, 8 year old voice I pictured he would. He's got a deep, yorkshire sounding voice, like i'd imagine Kyz to have. His brother, sean, asked us for router problems

-Got battered by the most self confident man in the world
We joked about action replay, laughed about TVR's and watched me get battered on the Nuringburg race thing on PGR. he informed me he was the best in the world. I thought he was an 'ass'.

-Listened to girls sing
A german girl singing Christmas carols, American girls singing the theme tunes to Rolie Polie Olie and Barney the Dinosaur, Midtown Madness 3 has it all.

-Got kicked off a game of 'Stayaway'
Scouse girl screams at us, forgetting to mute her headset whilst she tells her friend that 'Josh is well cute', all whilst cheating on Midtown Madness 3. i tell her to shut up. I get kicked off. Retarded? Yes.

-Cruised with dreamwarbird and TheJosh
Dreamwarbird sounded bitter about counterstrike, theJosh reminded me to tell the French about my cheese omelette, and I failed to sucessfully do a loop in MM3. Evil

-Humour Scottish Guys
They tell me that they're ranked number one in the world on PGR2, with a rank of 16. They tell of Action replay cheats. I leave.

-Talk to burly Southerns
It was 3:30 in the morning in the US. I managed to find 3 southerns who were willing to extend the 12 hours they'd already spent on the game to 13 hours whilst I beat them on PGR2. Goodness.

All this and more in 24 hours? Get in.
I think that Live! just might be my new addiction
Sat 13/12/03 at 16:20
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I've had my headset for one day. 1 whole day. What have I done?

-Beaten a swiss man on Top Spin
Greatly satisfying, as he was a Manchester United fan, spoke Engrish, and laughed when I said 'a cheese omelette' in French

-Confused French People
Go on a French server and keep saying 'oui, ca va?'. Most fun I've had ina while. And they refused to tell me their names...

-Beaten NASH on Top Spin
Serveral times. He could hear me, but he didn't have a headset. T'wasn't as satisfying as it could be, but just wait until he comes back from town with his headset...

-Laughed at the Dutch man
All he could say was 'Mine Rabbit', and 'you bast*rd'. T'was hilarious

-Played Crazy Col
Who doesn't have the high pitched, 8 year old voice I pictured he would. He's got a deep, yorkshire sounding voice, like i'd imagine Kyz to have. His brother, sean, asked us for router problems

-Got battered by the most self confident man in the world
We joked about action replay, laughed about TVR's and watched me get battered on the Nuringburg race thing on PGR. he informed me he was the best in the world. I thought he was an 'ass'.

-Listened to girls sing
A german girl singing Christmas carols, American girls singing the theme tunes to Rolie Polie Olie and Barney the Dinosaur, Midtown Madness 3 has it all.

-Got kicked off a game of 'Stayaway'
Scouse girl screams at us, forgetting to mute her headset whilst she tells her friend that 'Josh is well cute', all whilst cheating on Midtown Madness 3. i tell her to shut up. I get kicked off. Retarded? Yes.

-Cruised with dreamwarbird and TheJosh
Dreamwarbird sounded bitter about counterstrike, theJosh reminded me to tell the French about my cheese omelette, and I failed to sucessfully do a loop in MM3. Evil

-Humour Scottish Guys
They tell me that they're ranked number one in the world on PGR2, with a rank of 16. They tell of Action replay cheats. I leave.

-Talk to burly Southerns
It was 3:30 in the morning in the US. I managed to find 3 southerns who were willing to extend the 12 hours they'd already spent on the game to 13 hours whilst I beat them on PGR2. Goodness.

All this and more in 24 hours? Get in.
I think that Live! just might be my new addiction
Sat 13/12/03 at 16:22
Regular
soon you'll be falling prey to many a bullet from my gun :D
Sat 13/12/03 at 16:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Another one

I just got blamed for cheating, because I stole the rabbit from somebody who'd been cheating (he hadn't moved for 20 minutes, yet had the rabbit 3 times... strange?
Sat 13/12/03 at 17:13
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Sold your Gamecube yet?
Sat 13/12/03 at 17:36
Regular
"tokyo police club"
no, nay, nevah
Sat 13/12/03 at 17:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I want.

But GC shalt never die.

Was just replaying Metroid a bit, earlier on.

Sweet genius of brilliance.
Sat 13/12/03 at 17:56
Regular
"QPR 1974"
How much did you get for it then?
Sat 13/12/03 at 18:18
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Metroid was poor.
but XBOX live is awesome...
Sat 13/12/03 at 18:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Are you insane?

INSANE?!
Sat 13/12/03 at 18:35
Regular
"QPR 1974"
If disliking Prime makes somebody insane, then, I am also insane.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.