GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TOPIC 500 - A CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/08/01 at 19:38
Regular
This is topic number 500 on the WWF forum. I will post longer later, but I want to make sure I nab this number first.
Mon 27/08/01 at 19:38
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
This is topic number 500 on the WWF forum. I will post longer later, but I want to make sure I nab this number first.
Mon 27/08/01 at 19:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
did you count or have u just................ counted. that is the only thing u could have done.
Mon 27/08/01 at 19:55
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
We've done it.

We've turned this forum around.

This forum is really in its glory days now. This is the best it has EVER been, to my knowledge. It was once visited by 'foggies' - The Game included.

But even then, when very well respected members were posting, there were still major problems. The WWF seems to attract a lot of a) stupid people and b) kids, and this rule applied to the forum as well. I can remember one case when some kid managed to steal the user name 'The Game' - meaning there were 2 of them. That led to a lot of pointless swearing and bickering.

From then on, many left for the pastures of the FOG. The forum went into a period of stagnation - to quote Tony 'Lots of topics, but no-one talking'.

Then there is a gap in my knowledge. I wasn't here, so I dunno what happened. But somehow, someway, this forum improved. I noticed there was 100 odd posts a day, so I came and had a look. And I liked what I saw.

Since then, this forum has been filled with pretty good discussion. Yeah, theres still a load of JAT spammy topics, but there nuttin we can do bout it.

And this WWF forum thing we do now rules. You all know that.

So anyway - well done all
Mon 27/08/01 at 20:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
We should get Tony to not let JAT's or newbies post in the forum like they did with the fog prime!

No offence to those good posting newbies by the way :D
Mon 27/08/01 at 20:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
what about BB or cong man
Mon 27/08/01 at 20:55
Well said Mouldy! :-)
Mon 27/08/01 at 21:43
Regular
"..."
But i'm a newbie , just cos i haven't written a given amount of posts or words doesn't mean i'm a git. But, admitedly most JATs/newbies are...but remember you were all once JATs and newbies.
Mon 27/08/01 at 23:20
Regular
"Back in black"
Well done to everyone, im sure we all deserved it:D
Tue 28/08/01 at 00:08
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The Cong Man wrote:
> But i'm a newbie , just cos i haven't written a given
> amount of posts or words doesn't mean i'm a git. But, admitedly most
> JATs/newbies are...but remember you were all once JATs and newbies.

I know dude I wasn't trying to be offensive. :D
Tue 28/08/01 at 09:19
Regular
"..."
Aah, i'm almost halfway to the number of posts i need anyway...will be there soon and THAT will be a cause hor celebration :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.