GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looking for advice on UT2003 map making!! need hlep for my site"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Tournament 2003'.
Sun 14/12/03 at 15:29
Regular
"I ROCK, ROCK ON"
I am trying to start making maps for UT2003 but can't seem to grasp it. What makes a UT2003 map ROCK? and do you have any ideas for my site www.cshlavp.tk cos this is where it's all based!

Any opinions?
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:01
Regular
"I ROCK, ROCK ON"
thankz alot, MASSIVE HELP!!!!!!!!!

You will make it on the list (if i ever get my PC working properly and a new graphics card)
Sun 14/12/03 at 20:22
Regular
referring to the original point, I think that open spaces are far more attractive in UT2K3. Take Citadel for example. I love watching the scenery as i run round in it. On a side note, (provided details are turned up) if you walk through the middle of the bridge in the centre of the map and look directly up, the two pillars will send lightning between them, indicating that someone just triggered the reaction.

Besides that, a unique and (possibly scary) theme is great aswell, but i am none too fond of the egyptian themed maps. Try and go gothic, much like the original UT's dominant style, unfortunately lost in the transition between it and UT2K3. You know what i mean.
Sun 14/12/03 at 18:47
Regular
"I ROCK, ROCK ON"
Thanks alot, spelling isn't my strong point! I'll check over next time i have the chance. Thankz!!
Sun 14/12/03 at 17:29
Regular
in your site, you too make the easy mistake of calling the wierd thing an "anonymous material". It's an Anomalous material. Heh, in my HL review i think i did the same thing, and called it that anyway.

shut up you.. *points somewhere*
Sun 14/12/03 at 15:29
Regular
"I ROCK, ROCK ON"
I am trying to start making maps for UT2003 but can't seem to grasp it. What makes a UT2003 map ROCK? and do you have any ideas for my site www.cshlavp.tk cos this is where it's all based!

Any opinions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.