GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PLEASE HELP"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/08/01 at 17:40
Regular
i went into hmv today and they had zone of the enders on sale....so i picked up the box and took it to the counter....
the box had the sticker "this box is empty" but the idiot at the counter obviously didn't see that and just gave me the empty box lol!!
okay so i took it back and they put in the zone of the enders disk....
but on the box it said "metal gear solid 2" demo included.....
well the question is does this demo come on a separate disk or not??
cos they said it didn't but then i went next door to game and they said yes....
so in the end i refunded it....sigh....
Mon 27/08/01 at 17:40
Regular
"accidental superher"
i went into hmv today and they had zone of the enders on sale....so i picked up the box and took it to the counter....
the box had the sticker "this box is empty" but the idiot at the counter obviously didn't see that and just gave me the empty box lol!!
okay so i took it back and they put in the zone of the enders disk....
but on the box it said "metal gear solid 2" demo included.....
well the question is does this demo come on a separate disk or not??
cos they said it didn't but then i went next door to game and they said yes....
so in the end i refunded it....sigh....
Mon 27/08/01 at 17:57
Regular
Yes the Metal Solid demo comes on a seperate disk from Z.O.E. and is in its own sleeve with instruction book.
Mon 27/08/01 at 18:39
Regular
"accidental superher"
thanx....thank god i refunded it then and saved all the hassle.... :)
that's quite amazing really...buying and refunding a game in the space of mins lol!!
Mon 27/08/01 at 19:27
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
i also brought my copy on sale in hmv for £29.99.there were no problems though.they told me there was a free mgs2 disk as they were putting it in.
Mon 27/08/01 at 19:34
Regular
"Touched!"
do u know what other games were in the sale?
cheers
Mon 27/08/01 at 19:41
Regular
"accidental superher"
and did they put the mgs 2 demo as a separate disc??
Mon 27/08/01 at 19:44
Regular
"accidental superher"
oh yeah sr should be grateful to me too....
these people were about to get a ps2 from eb...but i told them about the gran turismo 3 firepack....hopefully they will order it soon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.