GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pacman Vs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/12/03 at 11:00
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Got it at the weekend free with Japanese copy of Racing Evolution, what a great game, can only be played when Cube is linked up to GBA but is a great version of a classic game, hopefully it will come free over here when the game is released (April I think)

link for info:

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php? (space) t=17196&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

can't find any screenshots at moment.
Thu 18/12/03 at 15:41
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Locky got it returned by yahoo, too big, suggest you sign up for a free account at lycos.co.uk, you get a 15mb inbox :)

Let me know
Thu 18/12/03 at 15:26
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
locky1133 wrote:
> I want the scans. Can you send 'em to [email protected] I'll
> need them. Can you change the language into Engerelissh?

Will email them in little while, they take up about 3.5mb, take it your Yahoo account will take that ? soon find out ....

Have you got the game Locky ?
Thu 18/12/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Totoro wrote:
> Whilst Pacman Vs is an interesting novelty, you wouldn't really want
> to pay money for it.
> It should be free, but heh, this is this country we're talking about.

It is free in Japan, played it twice and sold it for a tenner.
Thu 18/12/03 at 12:21
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Whilst Pacman Vs is an interesting novelty, you wouldn't really want to pay money for it.
It should be free, but heh, this is this country we're talking about.
Thu 18/12/03 at 10:34
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I want the scans. Can you send 'em to [email protected] I'll need them. Can you change the language into Engerelissh?
Mon 15/12/03 at 16:01
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Racing Evolution is very good, not as simulation as GT3 etc but very good, Japanese menu's took some working out (now I have scans of the USA manual if anyone wants it).

If your into racers, this along with MKDD and F-Zero will make the months fly by. Some reviews have been poor but it's one of those games that get better and better, and keeps you coming back for "one more go".
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Is Ridge Racer actually any good?
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:02
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I've got it but it's a christmas present. Had a quick sample with gf and it's ok. Is the other game any good? I only bought it for the demo! Can you set it English?
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:01
Regular
It actually looks really good, I just hope that I'll be able to find people bothered enouhg to play it.
Mon 15/12/03 at 11:00
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Got it at the weekend free with Japanese copy of Racing Evolution, what a great game, can only be played when Cube is linked up to GBA but is a great version of a classic game, hopefully it will come free over here when the game is released (April I think)

link for info:

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php? (space) t=17196&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

can't find any screenshots at moment.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.