GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Planetside- Anyone play it"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Planetside'.
Mon 15/12/03 at 12:37
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
Anyone play planetside???? if you do let me know which server are you on??
Fri 26/12/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Unretired"
I'll be getting planetside once I upgrade my system, its too laggy on my side of the network.
I play another game from SOE, called "Infantry" its gone gold, but SOE treat it like its still in Beta. Been playing it for three years and its great!
Shame you have to pay about £5 a month now.
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:37
Regular
"Teal'c"
Join the army, my boy.
Tue 16/12/03 at 21:36
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
Werner is really the only one you're supposed to play on. You don't have to but they're divided into location groups, i.e Werner is europe, Jackson is southern america, Konreid is Northern and so forth.

I play on Werner all the time and my ping is usually at like 40 whereas it's more like 150 or even 300 on the US ones.

And I think it's totally pheasable that you pay the subscription fees as you're playing their optimised superspeed servers. What other game could you play with 100 people on the same screen, flying and driving with explosions and still have Excellent speed.
Tue 16/12/03 at 19:20
"For the horde!!!!"
I play on werner
Mon 15/12/03 at 21:44
My mate roby plays it. il find out what server n'stuff. he plays terran republic tho, and his close to cm4 and bm19 i think. he never shuts up about it tho.

I would play it, but i have no b-band. damn telleswest. i live in a busy town and they haven't put a server up.
Mon 15/12/03 at 17:51
Regular
I want to play Planetside, But the subscription fee is rather off-putting.
Mon 15/12/03 at 14:40
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Don't play Planetside, but I do play Star Wars Galaxies.
Mon 15/12/03 at 12:37
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
Anyone play planetside???? if you do let me know which server are you on??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.